Join for free
Page 22 of 71 « First < 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 > Last »
APRICOT
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
APRICOT is female  APRICOT has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-11-2016, 07:40 PM

Re: Trump to be the 45th USA President:your thoughts and the implications

Originally Posted by Meg ->
Listening to US voters on the radio I get the impression that many felt 'enough of the Clinton dynasty' and although they didn't like Trump either thought they would vote for a change and see what happens. If the worse comes to the worst there is always the next election to look forward too which seems to have started already with Michelle Obama being mentioned as a candidate ....
Oh Lordy and the beat goes on!!
I really really, can"t imagine the Americans , accepting a black woman as their first woman POTUS.
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-11-2016, 07:55 PM

You are right, she is squeaky clean and attractive therefore totally unsuitable
APRICOT
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
APRICOT is female  APRICOT has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-11-2016, 07:58 PM

Originally Posted by Cinderella ->
Already Trump has toned down his language, his meeting with Obama may have made him aware of information he would not have had prior knowledge of.
He had already toned down his language before he met with Obama, in the speech he made.
He is a sharp cookie IMO, bodes well.
Pumicestone
Australia
Pumicestone is male  Pumicestone has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-11-2016, 08:05 PM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
Apparently 54% of Americans aged 18-25 who voted voted for Hilary.........
As previously explained, it matters not what percentage of the 'popular vote' a candidate wins.
It is the number of states and the number of votes each of those states has.
APRICOT
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK

11-11-2016, 08:07 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
No. I have never seen Russia as a big threat. Some of the scare stories no doubt came from warlike America.

It is my opinion that, since their country was nearly overrun during the Second World War, the Russians have felt the need for satellite states beyond their border for their own protection.

Good God, don't tell me that the EU, well... Merkel, is trying it on with America as well now! That's their problem: they've bitten off more than they can chew. You'd have thought that they'd realise that, now that we (and probably other countries) are determined to leave their dictatorship.
They just don"t get it . Still with Trumps stance on NATO, perhaps they will.
She is in cloud cuckoo land .
Pumicestone
Australia
Pumicestone is male  Pumicestone has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-11-2016, 08:10 PM

Originally Posted by APRICOT ->
He had already toned down his language before he met with Obama, in the speech he made.
He is a sharp cookie IMO, bodes well.
I too am beginning to think that he was telling the gun-totin', fearful, xenophobic, racist Yank bigots (patriots) exactly what they wanted to hear - and now he might revert to some modicum of sanity.
APRICOT
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK

11-11-2016, 08:16 PM

I agree completely.
I second that .
APRICOT
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK

11-11-2016, 08:22 PM

Yes. It's on the news now and, surprise surprise, the protesters are all of a type: rainbow flags, young people who want to put the world to rights, young men with beards (yes, I have one!), young women with loudhailers as if their voices aren't strident enough without!

I'm sure there must be some trendy lefty luvvies waiting for the TV cameras somewhere in the background too.

Exactly the same as the Brexit remainiacs.
Exactly,----Rent a mob !!
Obvious it happens in the USA also , always the same types .
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex
galty is male  galty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-11-2016, 08:25 PM

Rumour has it that Branson wasn"t so snow white in his early days . i.e. VAT.
Just saying.
Not a rumour he admitted it could have gone to prison other alternative he would have gone bankrupt.
Pumicestone
Australia

11-11-2016, 08:28 PM

.... always the same types .
Those who care ?

Page 22 of 71 « First < 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top