Join for free
Mollie
Chatterbox
Wigan in Lancashire
Mollie is female  Mollie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-12-2012, 04:32 AM

Christmas Day

So, what did everybody do? Owt nice?

After umming and ahhing over whether or not to accept my brother's invitation to have Christmas Dinner at his, I finally succumbed and decided to go, hoping that me teef wouldn't let me down.

It turned out that they behaved themselves impeccably and I had a wonderful meal, a good chat and, regrettably, I partook a little too freely of brother's home-made wine, otherwise known as rocket fuel!

Am still feeling the effects!

He picked me up and paid for a taxi to bring me back home at around 8 p.m. which I can only vaguely remember, and I was a-bed by 9p.m.

I feel like I've been punched and I have a little bit of unaccounted for bruising on me right wrist; me arms and legs ache as well! Even me nose is hurting! Good job it's only once a year!

They gave me a bottle of their home-made evil brew, but as yet I haven't dared open it!
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-12-2012, 08:51 AM

Re: Christmas Day

What a great brother to look after you so well Mollie, and it sounds like you had a smashing time, even though you can't remember it....
Mollie
Chatterbox
Wigan in Lancashire
Mollie is female  Mollie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-12-2012, 03:09 AM

Thank you for replying to me, Barry. No, I remember the evening very well and the different subjects we covered in coversation. It was just the trip home I couldn't remember.

I've got a scab on me snout now where I must have bumped it!

The reason for my early morning post was because I'd gone to bed at around 9 p.m., but me eyes flirted open again at around 2 a.m. when I realised I hadn't taken me meds!

Ah well. I don't care if anybody judges me or not. I had a terrific afternoon and evening and I don't care wor'anybody sez!
Aquarian
cheshire, UK
Aquarian is female 

28-12-2012, 09:10 AM

If you arrived home with a bumped and bruised nose, you must have been drinking punch!
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-12-2012, 09:46 AM

Mollie darlin' didn't we tell you your teeth, once you had had them sorted would be fine. Glad you had such a good day with your Brother.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top