Join for free
AutumnColour
Chatterbox
Trent Hills, Ontario
AutumnColour is female  AutumnColour has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-04-2014, 07:59 PM

Any Childhood Crushes?

Did you have puppy love as a kid?

I did. When I was in Grade 3, I loved this boy in my class & he liked me too I guess.

I would phone him up & play a bit of a song to him then giggle. I'd call on him on my way back to school after lunch & we'd walk back to school together.

In later grades, my friend & I would call on him & we'd chase each other around the huge public swimming pool in the park. We'd be yelling things to him, making him chase us. He was very cute in Grade 7, ha ha
Honey
Chatterbox
Lancashire
Honey is female  Honey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-04-2014, 08:33 PM

Re: Any Childhood Crushes?

I was kissing boys from when I was six and I've never stopped!
Stella H
Lowestoft, Suffolk
Stella H is female  Stella H has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-04-2014, 09:23 PM

I had a boy friend when I was five (I was very forward for my age) lol. He used to call at my house every morning to walk to school with me. I often wonder what's happened to him.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-04-2014, 09:44 PM

You young hussy's Stella and Honey
I don't know if I was naïve, or maybe I never had the opportunity, but I was 14 before I had a kiss from a boy. There was a young lad helping out in the bingo at our seaside holiday one year. I was smitten, and was in 7th heaven when he kissed me bye bye at the end of our holiday before we went home.
Stella H
Lowestoft, Suffolk
Stella H is female  Stella H has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-04-2014, 09:47 PM

Ha but we never kissed Mups. I was a bit put off him though when he came to my birthday party and decided to make jelly sandwiches.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-04-2014, 01:28 PM

I had a crush on Gilbert Roland - Mexican he was and dreamy he was .....
AudreyII
USA
AudreyII is female  AudreyII has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-04-2014, 03:28 PM

Not until I was in my teens, but I did have a "suiter" in Kindergarden. Bernie Gravetti.. He was in the morning class and I was in the afternoon. Our paths would cross on the playground. One day he gave me a heart shapped box with a green piece of glass in it... shaped like a diamond. I was flattered... but not particularly impressed. I wish I had that little box with the green glass in it today. How very very sweet of him.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top