Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-07-2014, 11:26 PM

Depravity at its worst

I saw something in the paper today which I wish I hadn't read.
With all the news we've had about 'celebrity perverts' lately, why haven't we heard about these sick pervs too?
Part of an article in the paper today:

"Thousands of twisted Brits are meeting to have sex with each other's pets - as part of an online community.
The animal abusers use websites to discuss their preferences before arranging to get together for trysts with the helpless creatures. Experts say many of the animals will be left traumatised and injured.
Dogs, horses, cows and sheep are among the animals targeted. Some abusers post pictures of the disgusting acts, often not even hiding their identities. One website was seen to have 22,000 messages from abusers.
The probe comes as it emerged the Danish government is under pressure to shut "animal brothels" where deviants pay up to £100 to have sex with tied-up creatures".

What is to be done, how can it be stopped? How low can depraved humans sink? These men have GOT to be castrated, not chemically - surgically. They have got to have the ability to carry out these fantasies removed permanently, I don't care what the do-gooders say. Same applies to the ones allowing their animals to be used in this way too, along with anybody else associated with it in any way. That might be a frightening deterrent too.
I can't tell you how much this article upset me. There is more as well, but I don't want to see or think about it anymore.
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon
Myra is female  Myra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-07-2014, 05:31 AM

Re: Depravity at its worst

Originally Posted by Mups ->
I saw something in the paper today which I wish I hadn't read.
With all the news we've had about 'celebrity perverts' lately, why haven't we heard about these sick pervs too?
Part of an article in the paper today:

"Thousands of twisted Brits are meeting to have sex with each other's pets - as part of an online community.
The animal abusers use websites to discuss their preferences before arranging to get together for trysts with the helpless creatures. Experts say many of the animals will be left traumatised and injured.
Dogs, horses, cows and sheep are among the animals targeted. Some abusers post pictures of the disgusting acts, often not even hiding their identities. One website was seen to have 22,000 messages from abusers.
The probe comes as it emerged the Danish government is under pressure to shut "animal brothels" where deviants pay up to £100 to have sex with tied-up creatures".

What is to be done, how can it be stopped? How low can depraved humans sink? These men have GOT to be castrated, not chemically - surgically. They have got to have the ability to carry out these fantasies removed permanently, I don't care what the do-gooders say. Same applies to the ones allowing their animals to be used in this way too, along with anybody else associated with it in any way. That might be a frightening deterrent too.
I can't tell you how much this article upset me. There is more as well, but I don't want to see or think about it anymore.
I can understand why it would upset and shock you. There are things going on in this world that we are better being ignorant of. I'm glad I no longer buy newspapers.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-07-2014, 06:28 AM

Originally Posted by alice76 ->
I can understand why it would upset and shock you. There are things going on in this world that we are better being ignorant of. I'm glad I no longer buy newspapers.
Same here Alice - stopped buying them years ago, I scan down the DM so quick online, if I miss something I do.
I look for interesting facts and nice animal pictures, cant bear the news anymore ........
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-07-2014, 08:01 AM

That is just sick, Mups, these men, the participants and the enablers, should be hung by their genitals - using rusty cheese wire !
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-07-2014, 08:04 AM

I am beginning to think it's the internet to blame for much of this, previously abusers would have felt alone in their perversion by giving them a platform to get together it is normalising their actions. I can see it getting worse before anyone does anything about it ...
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-07-2014, 09:37 AM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
I am beginning to think it's the internet to blame for much of this, previously abusers would have felt alone in their perversion by giving them a platform to get together it is normalising their actions. I can see it getting worse before anyone does anything about it ...
This is what I have said all along and believe it 100 per cent, no doubt at all
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK

10-07-2014, 09:38 AM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
That is just sick, Mups, these men, the participants and the enablers, should be hung by their genitals - using rusty cheese wire !
Oh how I agree with you !
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-07-2014, 09:48 AM

[QUOTE=alice76;497935]I can understand why it would upset and shock you. There are things going on in this world that we are better being ignorant of. I'm glad I no longer buy newspapers.[/QUOTE]

I'm beginning to think you're right about not buying newspapers Alice. Only thing is, if the public never knew of this sort of abuse, who would put pressure on it to stop? They would happily carry on surely.
I honestly think imprisonment and castration is one answer. Look how easily people cart their dogs off to the vets to have it done, and that poor bugger hasn't even done anything wrong! The vets tell us it will stop the wanderlust, stop aggression, stop them chasing females and humping everything in sight, etc, so why shouldn't it work for those men as well.
(I'd do the job myself if they hurt one of mine).
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK

10-07-2014, 10:04 AM

You make a good point Mups, just affects me 'too' much, cant bear it, so skim over these items, I need to remain sane and cheerful ......
cranberry
Notts, UK
cranberry is female  cranberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-07-2014, 10:43 AM

Oh my goodness....I can't believe people would be so depraved, whatever next?!!
Yes, the rusty cheese wire sounds a good idea - I really CANNOT get my head around all this!!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top