Join for free
AutumnColour
Chatterbox
Trent Hills, Ontario
AutumnColour is female  AutumnColour has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-08-2014, 09:49 PM

Habitat For Humanity

This was taken from a longer article:

About Habitat for Humanity Canada Founded in 1985, Habitat for Humanity Canada is a national, non-profit organization working towards a world where everyone has a safe and decent place to live. With the help of over 63,000 volunteers every year and 65 affiliate organizations from coast to coast, their mission is to mobilize volunteers and community partners in building affordable housing and promoting homeownership as a means to break the cycle of poverty in Canada and around the world. For more information, please visit www.habitat.ca. - See more at: http://www.habitat.ca/hfhcnewsp4237.....hD9HK1CY.dpuf

Does the UK have Habitat For Humanity or a similar organization that has volunteers building homes for the homeless?
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-08-2014, 01:55 PM

Re: Habitat For Humanity

I am ashamed to say - I do not know, Autumn! I have never heard of such an organization - but that doesn't mean there isn't one.
AutumnColour
Chatterbox
Trent Hills, Ontario
AutumnColour is female  AutumnColour has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-08-2014, 07:40 PM

Re: Habitat For Humanity

That's ok, I just wondered

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top