Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-08-2014, 04:47 AM

Happy Saturday Folk.

Another shot with mount Rosa in the distance.
More picking today. The tree fruit will soon be ready for harvesting.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-08-2014, 05:54 AM

Re: Happy Saturday Folk.

Good morning everyone, dull and cooler here with a little rain overnight and more in the offing today methinks.

Walking the dogs first thing and then out to lunch later with relatives over from Ireland.

Enjoy your day folks.

Barry
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-08-2014, 06:15 AM

Lovely picture Alan - good morning all
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-08-2014, 07:34 AM

Good morning all, another lovely picture Alan, thank you.

Have a good day all, God bless.
lovemyboys
Chatterbox
Canada
lovemyboys is female  lovemyboys has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-08-2014, 08:18 AM

Gorgeous picture Alan. Thank you.

Enjoy your Saturday everybody.
Linden Tree
Derbyshire, UK
Linden Tree is female  Linden Tree has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-08-2014, 08:20 AM

Good morning all.

Would love to be waking up to that sunny view Alan, rather than the damp miserable day we have here.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-08-2014, 08:30 AM

Good morning fellow members much needed rain here at last and the grass looks greener already.

Two lovely young men arrived yesterday to give a quote for repairing the patio and low wall. Everything is so expensive these days but I feel getting this job done is a priority for the safety of the children and myself when I negotiate the hazards to hang out the washing.
More quotes to come I hope though out of the 5 workmen contacted only 2 replied.

Lots of sewing and ironing to do today, enjoy your day everyone
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-08-2014, 08:50 AM

Morning all. Lovely pic again.

Off out shortly for breakfast in Morrisons (on account of having nothing at home, just a tiny amount of milk, no bread, nothing!), shopping, then finish unpacking when I get back. At least my laundry got done yesterday. I took two painkillers and a sleeping tablet, went to bed at 9, though I tried going earlier, woke up once or twice, and finally came to at 8. A nice long sleep...just what my body and mind needed.
Thistledome
Derbyshire, UK.
Thistledome is male  Thistledome has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-08-2014, 09:06 AM

Morning folks.

Another wet one also in our part of Derbyshire.

An excuse to fix the Tele which has gone on the blink.

Mike.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-08-2014, 10:04 AM

Good morning all. It's a lot cooler her today.
I'm going to have a soup making day today while I get hubby to do some cleaning.
Have a good day all.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top