Join for free
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 > Last »
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-09-2014, 07:38 AM

Do You Get Up Grumpy ?

You can bet your bottom dollar that Sheila has a grump within 5 minutes of coming downstairs in the morning. This morning it was because the table lamp was still on. Are you grumpy in the morning ?
orangutan
Chatterbox
Another world
orangutan is female  orangutan has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-09-2014, 07:40 AM

Re: Do You Get Up Grumpy ?

Not usually, but this morning I am very grumpy...
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-09-2014, 08:24 AM

No not usually I get up and chat to Chloe as she eats her breakfast then head off down the fields...
Eliza
Chatterbox
England
Eliza is female  Eliza has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-09-2014, 08:32 AM

Yes Alan my grump is OH puts Tv on as soon as he wakes and then goes out the room leaving it playing to it self .I go in and switch it off .
We see money being wasted.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-09-2014, 08:36 AM

No not at all. Mind you - I do like a mug of coffee in bed before I get up. If I didn't get that I might be grumpy.
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-09-2014, 08:39 AM

No never,but there's just Me Myself and I here,so I have a wee jig along to the music on the radio,have My porridge,shower,and I'm good to face the Day :~)
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-09-2014, 09:57 AM

Not grumpy - just a bit fed up at times, so far - it doesn't last
shirley
Gloucestershire
shirley is female  shirley has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-09-2014, 10:05 AM

I don't get up so much in a grump but if I have not slept well that night I will be tired and I know that my husband will be coming in from work lively.

I have tried going back under the covers and pretending the day hasent started but Samantha my gorgeous cat thinks that is her cue to dive on me.
Anita
Midlands, UK
Anita is female  Anita has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-09-2014, 10:31 AM

Usually quiet and uncommunicative until I've had a cup of tea but try not to be grumpy.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
West Suffolk
Losos is male  Losos has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-09-2014, 11:43 AM

Originally Posted by Alan Cooke ->
You can bet your bottom dollar that Sheila has a grump within 5 minutes of coming downstairs in the morning.
Yes Alan I have the same problem I think it's partly an attitude of mind, my OH gets out of bed and thinks about all the bad things, then, as the day progresses she forgets most of it as she gets stuck into the daily routine.

Whereas with me I get out of bed thinking happy thoughts and all the things I will do that day, then, as the day progresses and tradesmen don't turn up, the drill bit in my drill breaks, and it starts rainning cats & dogs, I get depressed and end up going to bed grumpy

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top