Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
APRICOT
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
APRICOT is female  APRICOT has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-12-2014, 07:33 PM

Christmas Eve.

Just think this evening next week it will be Christmas Eve.
All my family will have arrived ,am so excited ,"" It is beginning to feel a lot like Christmas ".
Many good wishes to one and all.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-12-2014, 07:39 PM

Re: Christmas Eve.

Originally Posted by APRICOT ->
Just think this evening next week it will be Christmas Eve.
All my family will have arrived ,am so excited ,"" It is beginning to feel a lot like Christmas ".
Many good wishes to one and all.
I can tell you're a happy girl - almost rhymes
APRICOT
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
APRICOT is female  APRICOT has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-12-2014, 07:44 PM

Sweetie.
((HUGS))
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-12-2014, 07:46 PM

Big hug to you - hope its a fab time for you x
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-12-2014, 11:06 PM

Still a bit early for me to feel Christmassy, however this time next week i will be in the zone, going to open one of my prezzies early. Cd "Four Seasons" by Paul Oakenfold and chilloot with a bottle or two, low lighting i intend to be as mellow as a newt come bedtime.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-12-2014, 11:35 PM

Good wishes to you too Apricot, nice for you to have the family around at Christmas.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-12-2014, 09:37 AM

Just been told I have an evening off so quite excited because Jordie is coming home (oldest nephew) and haven't seen him since the summer he has been off soldiering in hotter part of the world. Nate is coming home too (younger nephew) he has been away for 8 weeks on a course. Aunt Sylve is arriving this weekend. So going to be a full flat ! Sylve is going to have Grace's room, Grace is coming in with us on a fold out bed - never seen anyone so excited to be sleeping on a Zbed ! Boys are going to be in the living room on the sofas.

Christmas day we are going to open the table up and put our desk one end and my dressing table minus the mirror the other so we have enough table space. Carmen is bringing her chairs across the landing so we have enough seating. And have a huge piece of beef that was half price in Tesco which should suit the meat eaters, and doing stuffed mushrooms for me.
3 Christmas puddings have been made, and the Christmas cake is going to be decorated by my husband this evening.

Will be going to church Christmas day and will need a pew all to ourselves at this rate
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK

18-12-2014, 09:52 AM

Sounds great Julie - how Christmas should be x
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon
Myra is female  Myra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-12-2014, 01:22 PM

I've managed to get spaces at my local for Christmas lunch. Christmas Eve will be a chill time now . No preparation, no dishes. Back to mines for tea and home made Christmas cake. I'm getting more and more excited every day now
APRICOT
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK

19-12-2014, 05:48 PM

Originally Posted by Jem ->
Good wishes to you too Apricot, nice for you to have the family around at Christmas.
Thankx Jem and good wishes to you and yours , are they round yours ?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top