Join for free
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-03-2015, 01:08 AM

Embarrassing for some...

My daughter in law Paula is going to the cinema tomorrow with her mum. They’re going to see ‘ Fifty Shades of Grey’
OMG I read the books and all that sexual content would be too much for me on screen – she asked me if I wanted to join them but I declined.

It’s not something I would ever have wanted to watch with my mum or mother in law. I would have been much to embarrassed.
If anything remotely hinting at sex came on the TV, mum would switch it over if I was in the room…

How times have changed!
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-03-2015, 04:59 AM

Re: Embarrassing for some...

Originally Posted by carol ->
My daughter in law Paula is going to the cinema tomorrow with her mum. They’re going to see ‘ Fifty Shades of Grey’
OMG I read the books and all that sexual content would be too much for me on screen – she asked me if I wanted to join them but I declined.

It’s not something I would ever have wanted to watch with my mum or mother in law. I would have been much to embarrassed.
If anything remotely hinting at sex came on the TV, mum would switch it over if I was in the room…

How times have changed!
I think we are much more prudish now that we were in the 70s. There seemed to be much more nudity and sex on TV and in movies then than now.

On the other hand there seems to be a more explicit violence on the screen now than then.

Do you think I am right or is my memory playing tricks on me?
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-03-2015, 05:58 AM

I don't know about that Bruce I would never go to see violent films but one thing I am sure of is that there's much more bad language today.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-03-2015, 06:40 AM

Certainly nothing seems taboo anymore, but I'm not sure that's necessarily a good thing.
Older git
Chatterbox
South Lincs
Older git is male  Older git has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-03-2015, 06:55 AM

My lady friend is quite innocent despite having had 4 children. She was saying the other day that some of her friends were going to see it and did I know the film?

No I replied -why waste your money when I could tie you up for free?
Suzuki Sue
Chatterbox
West Yorkshire
Suzuki Sue is female  Suzuki Sue has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-03-2015, 08:14 AM

Originally Posted by Older git ->
My lady friend is quite innocent despite having had 4 children. She was saying the other day that some of her friends were going to see it and did I know the film?

No I replied -why waste your money when I could tie you up for free?

Nice one Older Git
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-03-2015, 09:05 AM

There is a new Spy Franchise being released based on this theme, "James Bondage".
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-03-2015, 09:32 AM

Hmmm - what I was trying to say was would you watch a sexy film with your mother/son/daughter?
Paula asked me if I wanted to come - but she's married to my son - there are some things I don't want to share with her.

Love your answer Old Git.
Eliza
Chatterbox
England
Eliza is female  Eliza has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-03-2015, 09:39 AM

No ,i squirm when some love scenes came on
Homeland ,Carrie in that did more grunting than a pig .i had to go out the room.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-03-2015, 09:42 AM

I wouldn't go and see it with meself !

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top