Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-04-2015, 10:04 PM

The Debate

Tonight's Debate was an eye opener, Miliband has inherited Blairs Smirk.
Anzac
South West UK
Anzac is female  Anzac has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-04-2015, 11:21 PM

Re: The Debate

I thought he did ok even though Nicola Sturgeon bested him several times. I don't think Farage did too well this time. And surely it's time to pension off old Dimbleby, he's just not in control...............
kismet
southsea uk
kismet is female  kismet has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-04-2015, 12:37 AM

I just love all these debates. left question time recording. some of theze are much better than a lot of rubbish programmes
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-04-2015, 02:53 AM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
Tonight's Debate was an eye opener, Miliband has inherited Blairs Smirk.
Could be worse, he might have inherited Browns smile.
Wrinkly
Fondly Remembered
West Yorks.
Wrinkly is male  Wrinkly has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-04-2015, 07:12 AM

I don't care if he looks like King Kong as long as he is up to the job.
Sturgeon is power crazy she is a threat to her country I think, get them out of the UK and they will sink.
Farage was well out of his depth, he keeps playing the same record over and over again, getting really boring now.
Curmudgeon
Surrey UK
Curmudgeon is male  Curmudgeon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-04-2015, 08:12 AM

Beware the Banshee bearing promises !
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-04-2015, 08:15 AM

Had fully intended to listen to the debate and the phone in,then Question Time and again the phone in afterwards. But had a power nap and missed the lot It will be discussed aplenty on the radio today.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-04-2015, 08:28 AM

Originally Posted by Wrinkly ->
I don't care if he looks like King Kong as long as he is up to the job.
Sturgeon is power crazy she is a threat to her country I think, get them out of the UK and they will sink.
Farage was well out of his depth, he keeps playing the same record over and over again, getting really boring now.
That's the thing Wrink, the others on that stage kept modifying their answers to suit the question, Nigel stuck to his guns, Politics is not meant to be flamboyant, we have made it that way.
Anzac
South West UK
Anzac is female  Anzac has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-04-2015, 08:45 AM

Don't you think it was a mistake for Farage to tell Milliband he was lying over UKIP's stance on the NHS?
Farage was recorded telling UKIP supporters that the state-funded NHS should move towards an insurance-based system yet when Milliband accused him of this Farage told him he was lying!
If I had been thinking of voting UKIP that would have put me right off; he's no more honest than any of the others in spite of how he likes to present himself and UKIP.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-04-2015, 08:52 AM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
That's the thing Wrink, the others on that stage kept modifying their answers to suit the question, Nigel stuck to his guns, Politics is not meant to be flamboyant, we have made it that way.
So true !
Can't blame him either for being a bit fed up with the lot of 'em

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top