Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Eliza
Chatterbox
England
Eliza is female  Eliza has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-08-2015, 05:53 PM

Going back

If you could go back in Your Life and relive any time again , What would it be ?
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-08-2015, 06:31 PM

Re: Going back

You can't go back, it wouldn't be possible to replicate a time/situation unless you could return to being the exact person you were at the time. I know I am not the same person I used to be, life has changed me...
susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-08-2015, 06:32 PM

I would not choose to go back to any time In my life to be honest . I've come this far and it's been a long journey . I'm at the best time in my life now , learned a lot , and hope life will continue to be kind.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-08-2015, 06:32 PM

1969 !! Fab - fab - fab !
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-08-2015, 06:40 PM

Originally Posted by susan m ->
I would not choose to go back to any time In my life to be honest . I've come this far and it's been a long journey . I'm at the best time in my life now , learned a lot , and hope life will continue to be kind.
I agree Susan I feel I have 'weathered the storms ' and am now in a time of peace.
I know I will never experience being ecstatically happy again, that feeling has gone forever and the price I paid for it was unimaginable pain..

I am content now probably more than ever before in my life and I will settle for that..
Rachel
Chatterbox
UK
Rachel is female  Rachel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-08-2015, 06:56 PM

Hmmm ... I'd like to be in a place where I had no responsibilities, no worries, felt happy, content and totally safe.

Hmmmmm ... there must have been a time ... a day ? an hour ? a nano-second ?

Maybe back in the womb ?
dukeofearl
south coast uk
dukeofearl is male  dukeofearl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-08-2015, 07:34 PM

Originally Posted by Rachel ->
Hmmm ... I'd like to be in a place where I had no responsibilities, no worries, felt happy, content and totally safe.

Hmmmmm ... there must have been a time ... a day ? an hour ? a nano-second ?

Maybe back in the womb ?
Become a member of the House of Lords then.

Now time is totally naff I hate it.

What/who would I like to have been? Peter Stringfellow, Bernard Venables and Antique Dealer all rolled into one.
Eliza
Chatterbox
England
Eliza is female  Eliza has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-08-2015, 07:51 PM

Originally Posted by Patsy ->
1969 !! Fab - fab - fab !
reading this you can still remember it well Patsy..

I think my time in my life was walking up Jacobs Ladder to Kinder Scout in Edale . Id never seen anything like it before the landscape was so different like no where id been before .
I did it twice ,and as much as i would like to go again id never make it to the top ..
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-08-2015, 10:05 PM

If I could go back it would be to a decade - the seventies.
The excitement of building our own business. My social life was swinging. I was full of energy caring for business and family - I could cope with anything.

OMG - where's that energy gone?
Docholliday
Norfolk UK
Docholliday is male  Docholliday has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-08-2015, 07:51 AM

The 1990's best years of my life.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top