Join for free
UniGeezer
California, USA
UniGeezer is male  UniGeezer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-08-2015, 10:47 PM

Learning Trials

Trials riding is one of several unicycle riding disciplines, mostly done by much younger riders, and it's easy to see why!

The rider must negotiate over obstacles without dismounting. The obstacles traversed can be set up specifically for the purpose of unicycle trials, but are often walls, railings, ledges and other "street furniture" found in an urban environment. The sport is derived from (or at least inspired by) bike trials and motorcycle trials.

So I went out to see what I could do, and everything you see in the video took multiple attempts to get each trick. Very challenging but fun, and a great feeling when you land a trick.

realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-08-2015, 10:55 PM

Re: Learning Trials

When I was in hospital in a bed opposite was a guy who had gone with his kids to ride in a local wood on a push trail type bike. He went into a pothole and fell over the handle bars. Result 3 cracked ribs and a punctured lung .
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-08-2015, 11:02 PM

It's good to see you keeping up the the young 'uns Terry

"Never give up" must be your motto!

Well done!
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-08-2015, 04:53 AM

Impressive stuff again Unigeezer.
solo
UK
solo is female  solo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-08-2015, 03:20 PM

You seem a well balance chappie, but I nearly disqualified you for almost touching the table...011...but I let you off. Brilliant and thanks for sharing

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top