Join for free
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 > Last »
eyes_of_a_painter
n
eyes_of_a_painter is male  eyes_of_a_painter has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-12-2015, 12:58 AM

Do you see the Light ???

This is an honest question... do you see the light ? Why would I ask such a question of something that is so obvious. Thing is, not many pay attention to the light when driving and so, they pass the light. The light is there, but it is hard to see, if we take into consideration that light travels at 186,000 miles per second. Another aspect of light is lightening. Can we see the light in lightening ? Thats a confusing question because the light of lightening doesn't always travel from the sky down, because there are times when lightening travels from the ground up.

Have you ever seen the light ? Many have, while others who live in darkness, haven't a clue what the light really
looks like.

I like looking at rainbows because the light reflected in the sky comes across in different colors.

Have you ever taken the time to look for the light ? Its a silly question, but it might surprise you, if you look for the light, what that light might reveal and what light really looks like.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-12-2015, 01:05 AM

Re: Do you see the Light ???

I know I love early morning sunlight dappled through trees.

I love moonlight, bright clear silvery moonlight in a dark, sparkly sky.

I love rainbows, with the Chakra colours.

I love the light from flames in a log fire.

I like the light from the sun or the moon reflected on water.
eyes_of_a_painter
n
eyes_of_a_painter is male  eyes_of_a_painter has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-12-2015, 01:13 AM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
I know I love early morning sunlight dappled through trees.

I love moonlight, bright clear silvery moonlight in a dark, sparkly sky.

I love rainbows, with the Chakra colours.

I love the light from flames in a log fire.

I like the light from the sun or the moon reflected on water.
Very..very good. I see I have someone here who understands the world around them and what the light is trying to tell them. Because in its own way when we take the time to see the light, the light in a very subtle way, almost unrecognizable, the light does talk to us.
opheila
North Jersey, US
opheila is female  opheila has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-12-2015, 03:14 AM

I interpret that question as the light at the end of the tunnel. When you are going through fear, confusion or general darkness and you can still see the light out there...and somehow you will get to it. Something I've found helpful is visualizing whatever it is working out. Step by step getting to the light.
oxymoron47
Australia
oxymoron47 is male  oxymoron47 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-12-2015, 03:57 AM

I often see the light through a glass of good red wine. It's all kind of warm and rosy.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-12-2015, 07:54 AM

Hearing the Light is an older technique, some folks on here undoubtedly will have listened to the "Light Programme".
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-12-2015, 08:18 AM

Power Cuts are annoying, most seek out candles and matches, just to get some light, Likewise, if you want to sleep, there is nothing more annoying than the Sun, beaming through the un-curtained window, see, folks like a choice on being Illuminated, or not.
eyes_of_a_painter
n

30-12-2015, 08:39 AM

Originally Posted by opheila ->
I interpret that question as the light at the end of the tunnel. When you are going through fear, confusion or general darkness and you can still see the light out there...and somehow you will get to it. Something I've found helpful is visualizing whatever it is working out. Step by step getting to the light.
That is a great response. I like it !

Someone once asked Salvador Dali, how does he define a master painter. He simply said that it was all about the llght. If a painter was able to capture light on a canvas, then that painter had the ability to reflect a reality and thus, a master piece
eyes_of_a_painter
n

30-12-2015, 08:44 AM

Originally Posted by oxymoron47 ->
I often see the light through a glass of good red wine. It's all kind of warm and rosy.
As an Italian I understand the powers of a good red wine. There is something about that lixir that
helps huaminity interpret the reflections of certain types of light through a prism
eyes_of_a_painter
n

30-12-2015, 08:47 AM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
Hearing the Light is an older technique, some folks on here undoubtedly will have listened to the "Light Programme".
Pythagoras spoke about the Music of the Spheres. How light has a way of creating music.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top