Join for free
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-01-2016, 01:17 PM

Bully Boys of Brussels at it again !

Can someone please explain to me why the EU Commission feel that they have the automatic right to make Treaty change willy nilly without the consultation and agreement of all other member states ??

Take the Dublin agreement. All Asylum seekers must register in the first safe European country they land in. This was part of the European Treaty that all signed, so who the hell gives these unelected suits in Brussels permission to now change the rules?

Are we the only country in Europe that slavishly and foolishly follows every single diktat issued by Europe, because it seems to me that we do as we are bidden at the drop of a hat, be it bent bananas, metric measures, or stupid lightbulbs and always end up paying more in this country.

I really am sick to death of being ordered around by this motley crew. By changing the Dublin agreement we now have a choice, either obey and take in 90,000 immigrants or be prepared to be blocked from deporting the unwanted back to the first European port of call they landed at, courtesy of the Brussels Bullyboys.
It’s either that or Call Me Dave is taking us for fools and this is all a ploy hatched up between himself and Juncker so it makes him look good when he comes back regailing the fact that he has managed to get a good deal out of them when it fact he has got nothing. zilch.

The sooner we are out of this mad house the better.

What do you think?
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-01-2016, 01:21 PM

Re: Bully Boys of Brussels at it again !

I am in two minds about this on one hand we need to leave the Eu asap as you say they seem to run rough shod over us all on the other the numbers coming are over whelming the first countries they arrive in, for their safety we need to address the problem either by taking more or helping them stem the flow.
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-01-2016, 01:39 PM

Julie, I am the first to admit that I haven't a clue how to address the problem. My anger is addressed at Brussels chipping away at our sovereignty, dictating how many immigrants we must accept or else !!

Only this morning I read that Call Me Dave last night told a French TV that he feels "deeply European from the bottom of his heart". He said " Britain was a country with a "European destiny" and that it was "important" to stay in a European Union "that works for us".

Works for us? when has it worked for us?

This from the man who is meant to be getting the best deal for Britain ??
We don't stand a chance of fairness when it is obvious he will be glad to get any little titbit thrown his way and try to make out it is a winner.

Thank god the British public are seeing what is truly happening through this stitch-up scenario. The Eurosceptics are being gagged whilst the pro-europeans are giving it all their worth. Weasels all of them.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-01-2016, 01:41 PM

I agree with you completely.
fender
Chatterbox
SE England
fender is male  fender has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-01-2016, 12:36 PM

What angers me, is the fact that the brain dead Merkel started all this. Anyone with the brain of a dead moth could foresee the result.

She's dropped a huge clanger, they can't cope with all the "refugees", so demands everyone else takes their cut - forcing it on them!!
One person should should not have the power to make such decisions. I don't remember voting on this and giving Merkel the power to potentially harm our country.
BDR44
Gwynedd North Wales
BDR44 is male  BDR44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-01-2016, 02:43 PM

Here in Wales we have the Bully Boys of Cardiff and in England north of Watford the bully boys of London. Its the same the whole World over. Blaming Brussels is just another way of saying the regions of Europe are neglected by the big city politicians

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top