Join for free
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 > Last »
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-05-2016, 08:47 AM

Get Lost

Do you find this easy or hard to do?

Have you ever got lost?
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-05-2016, 08:51 AM

Re: Get Lost

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Do you find this easy or hard to do?
It depends where I am Art and it I have a map
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-05-2016, 09:03 AM

Meg, l have absolutely no sense of direction and have walked or driven miles out of my way!
Once on holiday in France with my ex husband and children, l was navigating and we got totally lost. My husband shouted at me to give the map to the baby as he said, she could read it better than me!!
eyes_of_a_painter
n
eyes_of_a_painter is male  eyes_of_a_painter has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-05-2016, 09:10 AM

The GPS is a great tool for giving directions.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK

01-05-2016, 09:12 AM

Originally Posted by eyes_of_a_painter ->
The GPS is a great tool for giving directions.
Painter, l even get lost using that! It might be because l argue with it!
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-05-2016, 09:14 AM

I tend to get lost when visiting people in hospitals - up the lift, all those corridors, turn left, turn right. It's even worse finding your way out again, regardless of the Exit signs
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK

01-05-2016, 09:21 AM

Mags, that reminded me that l also get lost in hotels, l have ended up in the broom cupboard a few times! I also get lost in railway stations or looking for them!
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-05-2016, 09:30 AM

Car parks are the worst fo me I once gave up in despair when Christmas shopping one year convinced my car had been stolen .

Tired after a day of shopping and almost in tears, arms loaded down with shopping bags I contemplated walking all the way to the police station to report my 'stolen car' when on my way to the stairs I spied a lower level car park...
and my car ...

I was so relieved
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-05-2016, 09:30 AM

Oh Art - I am exactly the same - no sense of direction whatsoever. What is even more bothersome is that I can get lost again even if I've been to a place!
malcolm
Chatterbox
UK
malcolm is male  malcolm has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-05-2016, 09:34 AM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Meg, l have absolutely no sense of direction and have walked or driven miles out of my way!
Once on holiday in France with my ex husband and children, l was navigating and we got totally lost. My husband shouted at me to give the map to the baby as he said, she could read it better than me!!
Art we are alike in so many ways...I am always getting lost !
Car parks, hospitals, hotels, etc.
Always go around roundabouts at least twice sometimes three times.
I am useless with maps and can't even work my car sat-nav

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top