Join for free
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-10-2016, 12:23 PM

Roll Up! Roll Up!

I am opening a coconut shy in Trafalgar Square. You may capture whomever you want to take the place of a coconut. They will have hands and feet tied and only their heads will be visible. Cricket balls will be free to one and all. I have the first half dozen scheming, poisonous, treacherous, embittered has-beens in my sights for capture, if you see them, let me know please.

I already have some already lined up in my sights. Please feel free to add to them…

The unelected W…..s in the House of Lords who have admitted to plotting against Brexit.
Nick Clegg, Ed Milliband, George Osborne, David Cameron (skulking around in the background) Nicola Sturgeon, Nicky Morgan, Phillip Hammond - the earwig in the log pile.

Roll Up! Roll Up! - anymore coconut heads you can think of? It’s absolutely free.
Throw the cricket balls as hard as you like at these morons who dare to subvert the will of the people.
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-10-2016, 12:30 PM

Re: Roll Up! Roll Up!

Yawn!
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-10-2016, 12:46 PM

Originally Posted by shropshiregirl ->
I am opening a coconut shy in Trafalgar Square. You may capture whomever you want to take the place of a coconut. They will have hands and feet tied and only their heads will be visible. Cricket balls will be free to one and all. I have the first half dozen scheming, poisonous, treacherous, embittered has-beens in my sights for capture, if you see them, let me know please.

I already have some already lined up in my sights. Please feel free to add to them…

The unelected W…..s in the House of Lords who have admitted to plotting against Brexit.
Nick Clegg, Ed Milliband, George Osborne, David Cameron (skulking around in the background) Nicola Sturgeon, Nicky Morgan, Phillip Hammond - the earwig in the log pile.

Roll Up! Roll Up! - anymore coconut heads you can think of? It’s absolutely free.
Throw the cricket balls as hard as you like at these morons who dare to subvert the will of the people.

LOL!! - that could be fun!
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-10-2016, 12:51 PM

Have you got room for the entire European Commission?
zuludog
N E Lancashire
zuludog is male  zuludog has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-10-2016, 01:01 PM

Tim Farron, who seems to have appointed himself Whinger - in - Chief

The Conservatives, and thus Theresa May, have only a small majority in the House of Commons
The Remoaners are already trying desperately to stall and interfere with Brexit

If all the other parties, plus a couple of Conservative back benchers vote against her they could defeat the Great Reform Bill and the triggering of Article 50

If that happens there will be rioting in the streets
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-10-2016, 01:09 PM

Can I add Boris Johnson, he has a big head so will make a good target?
Baxter8
Somerset
Baxter8 is female  Baxter8 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-10-2016, 01:15 PM

Boris Johnson, Farage and Gove together with the rest of the population that voted out. You know the ones that voted national economic suicide based upon some whimsical nostalgic past of how things used to be. Nut the lot with fully ripe coconuts.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-10-2016, 01:43 PM

Don't judge other by your own ignorance Bax.
Purwell
Chatterbox
North Herts, England
Purwell is male  Purwell has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-10-2016, 01:45 PM

Oh look, another silly thread intended to create arguments!
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales
Boozercruiser is male  Boozercruiser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-10-2016, 01:47 PM

Originally Posted by tarantula ->
Yawn!
Keep to form T.
Keep to form!

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top