Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-11-2016, 07:59 PM

Someone please have a word in her ear!

And tell that poisonous pygmy Sturgeon that she does not have a mandate to have a second vote for Scottish voters.neither does Wales or Northern Ireland. Brexit won the referendum.Every citizen in all areas were given a vote. Live with it, stop this stupidity in asking the Scottish Chief Justice to attend the Supreme court and appeal against our Prime Minister's bid to overturn the High Court's verdict on Parliament MP's getting a vote too.

What planet is this woman living on?
The majority in Scotland may well have voted to remain, so bluddy what! the majority vote throughout the UK was to leave, and in case it escaped her tiny mind, the majority vote is what counts, just as in an election, (remember that one Nicola?) England, Northern Ireland, Wales and yes, Mrs Sturgeon, Scotland as well, even though it sticks in your craw, come under the government of the United Kingdom, which happens to be in London and the Prime Minister is one Theresa May, not you Nicola Sturgeon!!

It would perhaps be better if someone could tell her to stop wasting taxpayers money with her ridiculous aim of an independent Scotland. She obviously still cannot accept the vote on that one, and now she is making a move on the Referendum and Article 50.

Get back in your box Nicola, and for god's sake, shut up and start getting your economy back in some form of order instead of acting like Napoleon.!
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-11-2016, 08:01 PM

Re: Someone please have a word in her ear!

Well said .
Can't be doing with that little pepper pot.
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex
galty is male  galty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-11-2016, 08:06 PM

Think the Fish women made a massive with the referendum.

If the English Had been give a vote we would have seen the back of them.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-11-2016, 08:15 PM

I can't look at her, or listen to her! She's like a poisoned dwarf!
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-11-2016, 08:22 PM

I don't find Nicola too bad except for the fact she doesn't like dogs which is always a bad sign in a human
Chris99
Glasgow
Chris99 is female  Chris99 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-11-2016, 08:28 PM

Phew, thank goodness after these rants I don't live in England. Going on holiday soon so no doubt will get all the usual views expressed by anti Scots. I'm British, Scottish second.
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex
galty is male  galty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-11-2016, 08:29 PM

Originally Posted by Chris99 ->
Phew, thank goodness after these rants I don't live in England. Going on holiday soon so no doubt will get all the usual views expressed by anti Scots. I'm British, Scottish second.
Then you voted to stay in.

Good for you.
Chris99
Glasgow
Chris99 is female  Chris99 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-11-2016, 08:33 PM

Actually galty, I am one of the Brexits.
Devo
SW UK
Devo is male  Devo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-11-2016, 09:43 PM

I think Sturgeon is completely correct. You cannot have devolution when it pleases Westminster only for it to be removed when it doesn't.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-11-2016, 10:36 PM

Originally Posted by Chris99 ->
Any Scot would always be welcome in my part of England Chris, We've always been there for each other when it mattered and I'm glad the majority of Scots voted to remain part of Britain. Nicola Sturgeon is a good politician but has just got hold of the wrong end of the stick, I suspect her bark is worse than her bite.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top