Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-10-2010, 07:50 PM

Treating Myself Right

It's been two months since my last pedicure. I went this morning to the same shop with all new owners and ordered the works. Got the best super pedicure I've ever had. They tingle!
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-10-2010, 09:47 PM

Re: Treating Myself Right

I'm glad you now have "happy feet", Bob ...... you'll be dancing in no time!
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-10-2010, 10:27 PM

Never had a pedicure Bob, but have been told very relaxing. Maybe one day 'I'll treat my feet'! Glad you and your feet enjoyed it.........
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-10-2010, 10:55 PM

Bet you feel like boogying, Bob.
Barbara
New Member!
USA
Barbara is female 

27-10-2010, 11:03 PM

I'm probably the only woman alive who has never had a manicure or pedicure.
Azz
Admin
South Wales, UK
Azz is male  Azz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-10-2010, 11:09 PM

I've never had one - or a manicure
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-10-2010, 11:17 PM

This was my third pedicure. May sister gave me a gift certificate for my birthday 5 years ago. That was my first pedicure. Being diabetic it's crucial to keep my nails trimmed and keep circulation in my feet at a maximum. The foot massage that goes with a pedicure makes your feet feel really, really good.

I got the ultimate pedicure with sea salt massage and hot rock message. OOOOOOOOH that was good! you all need to treat yourself to a pedicure.
maryl
UK
maryl is female  maryl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-10-2010, 11:22 PM

Did I read somewhere there's a salon where you immerse your feet in water and these tiny fish nibble at your feet and apparently do a good job of clearing dead skin etc. How terrifying!
Never had a manicure or a pedicure in my life either.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-10-2010, 11:29 PM

Originally Posted by maryl ->
Did I read somewhere there's a salon where you immerse your feet in water and these tiny fish nibble at your feet and apparently do a good job of clearing dead skin etc. How terrifying!
I can't stand having anyone touch my feet let alone fish nibbling at them!

Here are some of the fish nibblers!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/ar...usual-spa.html
bobmielke
Portland, OR

27-10-2010, 11:34 PM

Originally Posted by maryl ->
The dead skin eating fish were featured on Oprah Winfry's show a while back. I was talking about that with another customer today while soaking my feet.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top