Join for free
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-11-2010, 07:34 PM

For Want Of A Hug

It would seem that my portrait studio these days has become our favorite booth at a local McDonald's. Two of my friends, Wilbur & Donna, attract visitors to that booth, especially children. Wilbur carries candies & goodies in his pockets for them and should they return on another day they seek him out. Hugs are always plentiful at our booth and you can get a glimpse at their effect in this little girl's eyes. I've learned to carry my camera when joining my friends as you never know who is going to show up. This photo was taken at ISO 1600.

welshgit
llanybydder, wales
welshgit is male  welshgit has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-11-2010, 09:37 AM

Re: For Want Of A Hug

fantastic capture
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-11-2010, 11:56 AM

Re: For Want Of A Hug

Great shot, Bob - what a wonderful expression of happiness on that little girl's face.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top