Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
DWebb
North East, UK
DWebb is male  DWebb has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-11-2017, 07:25 PM

Are you a hoarder?

Do you hoard anything? I am terrible for hoarding Tassimo coffee pods , Gillette razor blades and Pataks Madras curry, I just can not resist an offer on all three
Nicol
South east of England
Nicol is female  Nicol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-11-2017, 07:36 PM

Re: Are you a hoarder?

Depends what you mean by hoarding. I don't have piles of old newspapers cluttering up the place but I do tend to...erm...."collect" things. And keep things "just in case". My shed is full of bits of wood and tools and hardware that might come in handy one day. And I have 5 Dysons

Oh, and there's a cupboard full of loo rolls I bought when they were cheap
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-11-2017, 07:36 PM

Nope not a hoarder... I throw stuff out then later regret it... except clothes I have a thing about clothes and yes I suppose I hoard them a bit.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-11-2017, 07:39 PM

Hi

Absolutely not.

My 57 fishing rods are essential.
Nicol
South east of England
Nicol is female  Nicol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-11-2017, 07:48 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

Absolutely not.

My 57 fishing rods are essential.
Noooooo, that's not hoarding, that's collecting
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-11-2017, 07:57 PM

no not a hoarder I keep "just in case "
DWebb
North East, UK
DWebb is male  DWebb has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-11-2017, 08:13 PM

Sounds like you all hoard to me

In my defence with the coffee I was sent a 30% code for Black Friday so what am I supposed to do....when it comes to money I have always been a bit of an expert at saving. Now I am wondering should I buy some more...
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-11-2017, 08:15 PM

I don’t think l am a hoarder, l think my problem is that l am not ruthless enough when it comes to chucking out stuff!!
Mel15
Nowhere
Mel15 is female  Mel15 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-11-2017, 08:36 PM

Nope. I hate clutter and live with two hoarders

Mum was a war baby so hoards food. I’ve enough tins of salmon and soup to see us through the next war. Fast as I use it , she thinks ‘that was used better by more’ and she replaces. I prefer a one open one in store system other then tinned toms as with a tin of those I can make a meal out of fresh air

Mr Missy likes ‘stuff’. He has hundreds of vintage model cars and scaletric cars. Then a complete work shop of bits and bobs and a shed full of more ‘stuff’

Drives me mad when he then gives off about the amount of bedding I have stored. I’ve 10 beds here as well as a cot and come holidays and high days they all , plus all the sofas may be needed
DWebb
North East, UK

22-11-2017, 08:46 PM

Originally Posted by Missy ->
Nope. I hate clutter and live with two hoarders

Mum was a war baby so hoards food. I’ve enough tins of salmon and soup to see us through the next war. Fast as I use it , she thinks ‘that was used better by more’ and she replaces. I prefer a one open one in store system other then tinned toms as with a tin of those I can make a meal out of fresh air

Mr Missy likes ‘stuff’. He has hundreds of vintage model cars and scaletric cars. Then a complete work shop of bits and bobs and a shed full of more ‘stuff’

Drives me mad when he then gives off about the amount of bedding I have stored. I’ve 10 beds here as well as a cot and come holidays and high days they all , plus all the sofas may be needed
Ha Ha your Mother sounds like me I buy way to much soup and beans when they are on 5 for 3 offers at Asda ( other Supermarkets are available)

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top