Join for free
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 > Last »
marpaul
North Cumbria
marpaul is female  marpaul has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-01-2012, 01:27 AM

Dancing on Ice

Just wondered if there are any Dancing in Ice fans here? The new series started tonight with some new judges and a new presenter.

I dont know all the people taking part but recognise some of them. Half of them skated tonight and the rest will skate next week.

One of the skaters I had my eye on who seemed very confident actually got voted off which I thought was a real shame cant remember his name

I thought for the first show the quality of skating was quite good.
Berxer
Chatterbox
S.Wales, UK
Berxer is female  Berxer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-01-2012, 02:27 AM

Re: Dancing on Ice

Not normally a 'fan' as such, but did watch it tonight, only because 'Kirk' was in it from Corrie and 'David' from Emmerdale

Kirk (Andy W) did give me a few giggles - I think he's great.
Mollie
Chatterbox
Wigan in Lancashire
Mollie is female  Mollie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-01-2012, 02:57 AM

Didn't know whether to watch this or not, but as there are celebrities I know about, mayhap I will.
marpaul
North Cumbria
marpaul is female  marpaul has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-01-2012, 12:32 PM

I have a feeling that David from Emmerdale will be good as apparently he has a dancing background, I think that's what he said! And as for his biceps..... they are huge
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-01-2012, 01:30 PM

I love DOI more than Strictly, it has that element of danger

I haven't heard of most of this years lot except Rosemary Conley and Leila somebody.

The new male judge Louie Spence is starting to irritate me already as is the new woman presenter Christine Bleakley wittering on, she can get her coat now .

I really like new judge skater Katarina Witt , much better than that Bunton person.
Alicat
West Berkshire
Alicat is female  Alicat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-01-2012, 04:01 PM

Originally Posted by Berxer ->
Kirk (Andy W) did give me a few giggles - I think he's great.

Actually that Andy W is quite an all rounder talented person, he went in for a singing competition and came second. He's got a good voice.
anniemuldoon
N Cumbria
anniemuldoon is female  anniemuldoon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-01-2012, 04:20 PM

Calm down Marpaul, do you think its good for your blood pressure to watch DOI, I dont watch it, not into Ice skating.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-01-2012, 04:23 PM

I watched it last last night, the first time for a couple of years...... only because I wanted to see Kirk from Corrie too! I thought he skated quite well for a first effort.

Andy Akinwolere was voted off. I'll be watching next week to see how Mo from EE gets on

I didn't like the new presenter, Christine Bleakley, either ...... why can't they be natural
Jimmy
Lancashire
Jimmy is male  Jimmy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-01-2012, 06:29 PM

My wife always watches that, I saw a bit of it a couple of years ago, with the lad out of Grange Hill and Eastenders in, he was hilarious.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NW0AKVO6eLM
maryl
UK
maryl is female  maryl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-01-2012, 06:57 PM

Oh Jimmy, I must have watched Todd do that hundreds of times and I still laugh at him, hilarious!

Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top