Join for free
Page 6 of 9 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 > Last »
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex
galty is male  galty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-10-2016, 05:07 PM

Re: Diane Abbott is new shadow Home Secretary

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
We'll have to agree to differ I want equality for all until that day I will fight for my own to get the best I can get them. Local school here is fine but has a line into a secondary I refuse to send Grace to, it was great for Nathan who was sporty but is a kiss of death for kids that are more academic.

So you agree with Abbott.
moreover
North Wales, UK
moreover is female  moreover has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-10-2016, 05:37 PM

Which is exactly why we should get rid of private education and make sure all children have the best.

On another point. I wonder if you mysogynists realise that what you have posted, repeatedly, is now classed a hate crime. We have not yet abandoned the human rights legislation and women are still human beings who should be treated with respect, even by Neanderthals who mistakenly believe that gender is a ranking rather than a match.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-10-2016, 05:46 PM

Hi

What has Abbott's sex got to do with it?

If she was a man I would still think what an odious, condescending ,two faced prat.
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex
galty is male  galty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-10-2016, 05:47 PM

Originally Posted by moreover ->

On another point. I wonder if you mysogynists realise that what you have posted, repeatedly, is now classed a hate crime.
Take more water with it.

Most stupid post I have read in ages.
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-10-2016, 05:52 PM

Wibble wibble wibble.

Yep, it still is.

JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-10-2016, 06:29 PM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
Julie, if Labour want all people to be equal they cannot find reasons why some should be more equal than others.
Ah, the pigs in Orwell's Animal Farm.

Er... I wasn't thinking specifically of Abbott there!
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-10-2016, 06:34 PM

Nice one, anyone else noted that the pig pen and its pigs are all based in London, are there no working class pigs?
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-10-2016, 06:47 PM

Originally Posted by Rehab44 ->
Nice one, anyone else noted that the pig pen and its pigs are all based in London, are there no working class pigs?
Yes there are but, it makes no difference, they still hand out speeding tickets like there's no tomorrow.
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-10-2016, 06:55 PM

Originally Posted by Rehab44 ->
Yes.
Me.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-10-2016, 06:56 PM

Originally Posted by Tpin ->
Yes there are but, it makes no difference, they still hand out speeding tickets like there's no tomorrow.
Don't MPs, or at least ministers, have some sort of 'get out clause' for such things? I remember seeing on 'Yes Minister', Hacker telling a copper that he had a 'silver card' (I think) when he was stopped for drink driving.

Page 6 of 9 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top