Join for free
Page 6 of 8 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 >
callistra
london uk
callistra is female  callistra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-11-2016, 06:17 PM

Re: The Walking Dead

My husband was an avid fan, enjoying all the available series of the show. I remember his favourite character overall was Daryl, although he had a soft spot for some of the others. I watched it also, but not with the same involvement he invested. I would smile at his exclamations, 'oh, I wasn't expecting that' was one I heard frequently.
Then again, anything with Zombies would appeal to him, from the original black and white film to Shaun of the Dead.

As people have commented, it does have plenty of action and adventure, also suspense. I must admit I have muttered encouragement to our heroes to evade the bite of Walkers.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-11-2016, 06:26 PM

Hi Callistra, I'm hooked too and like your hubby I like a good adventure I love Scifi too and fantasy like Game of Thrones;

I won't be watching this weeks Walking Dead episode until Friday as I'm away with the family for a few days.
confused.com
North Wales
confused.com is female  confused.com has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-11-2016, 10:57 AM

Originally Posted by summer ->
Hi Callistra, I'm hooked too and like your hubby I like a good adventure I love Scifi too and fantasy like Game of Thrones;

I won't be watching this weeks Walking Dead episode until Friday as I'm away with the family for a few days.
I'll be watching tonight but I promise not to blab Summer.
confused.com
North Wales
confused.com is female  confused.com has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-11-2016, 04:57 PM

Summer, this weeks episode is all about your favourite character and thats all I'm saying for now
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-11-2016, 09:51 PM

Watched it earlier today.... he wont break Daryl it just won't happen.... Cannot wait for Ric to fulfil his promise. Still my favourite programme, still hooked
confused.com
North Wales

12-11-2016, 07:23 PM

Originally Posted by summer ->
Watched it earlier today.... he wont break Daryl it just won't happen.... Cannot wait for Ric to fulfil his promise. Still my favourite programme, still hooked
Completely agree.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire

15-11-2016, 09:49 AM

My heart was breaking for Daryl and why didn't Ric use that stick? I think you are right Carol might have to save them all again (remember at the prison attack) The grave is empty so what happened to the baby? Gosh have to wait another week!
confused.com
North Wales

16-11-2016, 10:20 AM

not seen this weeks will try and watch today and post later
confused.com
North Wales

16-11-2016, 06:09 PM

Caught up now. I reckon Rick is just playing the game (at least i hope so) and will get Negan at some point...hope its soon, that bloke really annoys me...brilliant casting yet again.
Daryl is remaining true to himself and the cause...yeahhh!!
What grave/baby, did I miss that part?
What was the thing burning at the end discovered by Mishone (hope thats how its spelt)?
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire

16-11-2016, 07:46 PM

Remember Maggie was heavily pregnant with Glens baby?... Negas asked where Maggie was, he was going to take her back with him... don't know what for

The priest realised what was happening so he dug a false grave and said that Maggie and the baby died.....so where is she?

The fire at the end was the beds Negas took from them, he didn't really want them he just wanted to make their life miserable and prove he was boss... Horrible horrible horrible man

I think Rick is a broken man right now....... bring back Carol and her new friend the king

Roll on next week

Page 6 of 8 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top