Join for free
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »
Mollie
Chatterbox
Wigan in Lancashire
Mollie is female  Mollie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-07-2011, 05:43 PM

My Cats

This is Casey. He'll be 16 in February of next year.

And this is Billie (Bonkers). He's an infiltrator who decided to move in nearly two years ago.

I had three cats at the time and he kept battling with them, but they were all old so I tried to get rid of him, and this is what I got for my pains.

He's now a loving, sweet-natured cat. It took a long while to get him to trust me, and me him, but it was worth it.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-07-2011, 06:55 PM

Re: My Cats

Lovely Mollie ,
..ouch
..I bet they are good company..
Mollie
Chatterbox
Wigan in Lancashire
Mollie is female  Mollie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-07-2011, 07:03 PM

Casey is, but I don't see much of Billie. Being a tom cat he goes off mooching, but he comes back when he wants a feed and butts his head into my arm or head.

Aye, that cat attack unfortunately sent me to A&E and my hand was badly swollen, but we've resolved our differences since.
Odie
Ontario, Canada
Odie is female  Odie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-07-2011, 07:06 PM

awwwwwwwwww they're just so beautiful!

I adore cats to and have five.
Mollie
Chatterbox
Wigan in Lancashire

10-07-2011, 07:13 PM

I had Casey and his brothers Coco and Blue, and his sisters Pepsi, Sadie and Sophie, all from the same mother, but from two litters. I'll post their photos here if anyone's interested, but only Casey survives from the original six.

The last one to die was Coco, who got cat flu back in December. This is him with Casey.

Odie
Ontario, Canada
Odie is female  Odie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-07-2011, 07:20 PM

Originally Posted by Mollie ->
I had Casey and his brothers Coco and Blue, and his sisters Pepsi, Sadie and Sophie, all from the same mother, but from two litters. I'll post their photos here if anyone's interested, but only Casey survives from the original six.

The last one to die was Coco, who got cat flu back in December. This is him with Casey.

I'm so sorry you lost Coco, I know what its like to loose a pet.

they're beautiful!

I have Socksboy in my avator, which cat do you have?
Mollie
Chatterbox
Wigan in Lancashire

10-07-2011, 07:23 PM

Oh that's just a cat I found online, but I love his smile. He reminds me of a cat that we used to have years ago - and he was BIG! I always use that cat as my avatar.
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-07-2011, 08:19 PM

Lovely fellas, Mollie! Billie's neutered, isn't he? I just have the one girl cat at the present, Leia, a blue torbie. She's 13, a big cat, 14 pounds. And determined to be an only cat since her two housemates have gone to the Bridge. Take a look at our sister forum, Catsey, you might like it; you can just click in the ad here.
Mollie
Chatterbox
Wigan in Lancashire

10-07-2011, 08:37 PM

No, Billie isn't neutred. He's not officially my cat and he wasn't a stray when he came to stay with me. I know nobody can actually own a cat, but I think he was badly treated wherever he came from or, at the very least, his humans had no idea how to look after a cat because he didn't understand affection when we first met.

He's just been in for his tea and beggared off again.
Bob.b
Nottingham UK
Bob.b is male  Bob.b has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-07-2011, 09:37 PM

Nice photos Mollie, you seem to have a lot of tolerance with your "infiltrator" lol. We have always had cats and dogs over the years, now we have just the one cat who was a stray kitten and adopted us, her name is Lucky and she will be 15 Next November. Wouldn't be without her.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top