Join for free
Page 10 of 11 « First < 8 9 10 11 >
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-04-2017, 07:50 AM

Re: general election 8th June!

Hi

Given Corbyn's current stance on everything he would hand Brexit Negotiations over to the UN.

Every Government needs a strong opposition.

It is a shame we do not have one.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-04-2017, 08:15 AM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
Anyway Swimfeeders this is about the General Election not about Russia sanctions or E111 admin.

They should bring back David Milliband from exile.
I suspect you are an undercover Tory Supporter Annie.....What a brilliant idea.....Bring back the chuckle brothers...
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-04-2017, 08:52 AM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
I suspect you are an undercover Tory Supporter Annie.....What a brilliant idea.....Bring back the chuckle brothers...
There are plenty of ex Labour leaders we could bring back for a laugh: B. Liar, Brown, Millipede, Kinnock, Harperson, Foot.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-04-2017, 09:37 AM

Comrade Corbyn was on the telly again this morning shouting to all and sundry that his party are going to form the next government.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-04-2017, 06:24 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
Comrade Corbyn was on the telly again this morning shouting to all and sundry that his party are going to form the next government.
And that the party is stronger than it has ever been.

Tee hee.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-04-2017, 06:50 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
And that the party is stronger than it has ever been.

Tee hee.

Now that all the £3 tory lites have left, the Labour Party is now stronger than it has been.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-04-2017, 07:16 PM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
Now that all the £3 tory lites have left, the Labour Party is now stronger than it has been.
Hi

Victory is certain then?

Resistance is futile.

Corbyn has to be totally delusional if he thinks he can unite the Labour Party, let alone the UK.

Mind you, he is a little rich boy, so he probably thinks that he can.
M.P.R. Ashford
Kent
M.P.R. Ashford is male 

21-04-2017, 09:07 AM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
It's certainly a gamble on her part. Should she fail to get the majority she hopes for the country will be in limbo once again with perhaps another coalition which will be an absolute disaster as the likes of Sturgeon, Corbyn and Farron will try and scupper the Brexit negotiations or even try and reverse the outcome of the referendum.

I see already that a puffed-up Tim Farron is claiming a vote for the Limp-Dems is a chance to `change direction`. I can foresee all the remainers turning out in force just to vote for that very reason. I, for one will be voting Conservative, not because I want to, but because I feel I have to to see my referendum Out vote actually mean something.
For what it's worth, I think its a great chance for the Lib Dems but I also think Tim Farron is on the wrong track his rhetoric doesn't match up, he's just 'dreaming up' ideas and people will see through it; or will they!!
By the way what was wrong with the 'Common Market'?
M.P.R. Ashford
Kent
M.P.R. Ashford is male 

21-04-2017, 09:13 AM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
The Milliband election was where it all went wrong for Labour. Had David been elected things would be very different now.
Ed blew the party apart when the £3 vote was allowed. Thank you very much Ed you made it happen!! RIP Labour
M.P.R. Ashford
Kent
M.P.R. Ashford is male 

21-04-2017, 09:15 AM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
Rubbish as usual Joe

Page 10 of 11 « First < 8 9 10 11 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top