Join for free
Page 4 of 7 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »
susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-08-2017, 10:25 AM

Re: Meeting the Ex.

I was in town one day and saw a very round small strange man eating an ice cream it was all around his mouth I don't know what made me look at him but as I got closer I was shocked to see he was my once ex partner of 3 years . We once ran a pub together he was a party animal and very popular with people . I said hello and he really didn't remember who I was for a moment then had a light bulb moment and replied but he didn't know my name ! I asked myself what on earth had I seen in this person . I understand that we all age and change but he was so different and had gained a great deal of weight , was scruffy and not even attractive anymore .

I do look at people and wonder what I had in common with them way back then . But then maybe they think that of me too
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-08-2017, 10:28 AM

The very few times l bump into my ex husband, l feel like a little child that's in trouble and l sort of shrink within myself.

He is a good, lovely man and it's a shame our marriage failed after 30 years but... l didn't leave, l was pushed!
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-08-2017, 11:13 AM

I have also been married twice but there is no animosity between me and my Ex's, in fact the first one's mother and myself are still good friends.

I haven' seen the first one for a number of years,so I don't know what he looks like now, but the second one occasionally calls in for a coffee and looks very similar to how he did, apart from a bit less hair.
Even if they had both turned into ugly monsters, I wouldn't criticize them, because I loved them once and I am sure their personality hasn't changed.... they were both lovely men!
Bruv
Kent UK
Bruv is male  Bruv has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-08-2017, 03:18 PM

Originally Posted by InfamyInfamy ->
Me no understand Bruv.
Please explain!
Suffice it to say she was the ideal woman.................a maid in the living room, a cook in the kitchen and a whore in the bedroom.

Trouble was she was a drunk most of the time.
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-08-2017, 03:49 PM

Originally Posted by Bruv ->
Suffice it to say she was the ideal woman.................a maid in the living room, a cook in the kitchen and a whore in the bedroom.

Trouble was she was a drunk most of the time.
Hmmm!!..well if THAT'S how You treated Her...no wonder She drank
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-08-2017, 03:53 PM

Originally Posted by May ->
Hmmm!!..well if THAT'S how You treated Her...no wonder She drank
Well said May!
Lindyloo
isle of wight
Lindyloo is female  Lindyloo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-08-2017, 04:23 PM

I was wondering about seeing my ex last week..........but thought better of it.............I doubt he's ever recovered from the embarrassment of being told to remove his dirty washing from the entrance to a festival he took his woman to!

Serves him right ..........he'd left me a note telling me to sort out his washing and would be back in a few days!!!

SO glad I stood up to the ***%&^(£sh(Q£)QR£(it_____face!!

Just uploaded a photo to my profile pics if you want a sneak preview!!!
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-08-2017, 06:22 PM

Just one marriage here to a man I met when I was 17 so no ex's as such to bump into. Its amazing though how people age differently and how their personality changes over the years I have met up with old school pals who are really nothing like I remember physically or their personality.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-08-2017, 06:34 PM

Originally Posted by Lindyloo ->
I was wondering about seeing my ex last week..........but thought better of it.............I doubt he's ever recovered from the embarrassment of being told to remove his dirty washing from the entrance to a festival he took his woman to!

Serves him right ..........he'd left me a note telling me to sort out his washing and would be back in a few days!!!

SO glad I stood up to the ***%&^(£sh(Q£)QR£(it_____face!!

Just uploaded a photo to my profile pics if you want a sneak preview!!!
Lindyloo, Your pic was very funny and made me laugh!
Now, if you had cut up your ex's clothes, l would not have found it funny.
There is nothing worse than a bitter 'ex' who cuts up their ex's clothes or vandalises their car or property.
They get no sympathy from me!
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-08-2017, 06:44 PM

It must be very satisfying though Art especially if the ex liked designer clothes and went off with someone else....

Page 4 of 7 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top