Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-08-2017, 01:48 PM

Re: Serial Liar Jailed

I'm afraid it's not long enough a sentence!! Those poor men's lives that woman has ruined. She should rot in jail. And, the police who dealt with the cases should be sitting in the next cells to her!!! What in God's name were they thinking of when they prosecuted these victims (because that is exactly what these men found guilty, are).
After the first prosecution, warning bells should have sounded that she was a serial accuser. Damn idiots!!! and damn that vile woman who has wrecked so many lives.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-08-2017, 01:55 PM

Only one consolation I think she is living her own hell at the moment and has likely done for a while. No one has that expression on their face if they are happy.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-08-2017, 11:46 PM

I have absolutely no sympathy for the vile woman. She had no concern of how it affected the men.
Some men that have been wrongly accused are suicidal and have to live with the stigma for the rest of their lives.
eccles
South West
eccles is female  eccles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-08-2017, 06:48 AM

I doubt she'll serve the full term either, I bet she will be out in a couple of years. She's a despicable excuse for a woman and I can't begin to imagine the effect her lies have had not only on the poor men she accused but the many woman who have been raped and must be still going through hell.
Virgo
New Member!
Yorkshire, UK
Virgo is female 

27-08-2017, 09:32 PM

I too think we have to be more creative about sentencing and about Compensation. My understanding is that at the moment any Compensation is paid to the victim as and when it is paid by the perpetrator so if they pay at £5 per week for x weeks the victim will have that reminder every week for however long rather than once and move on.

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top