Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Azz
Admin
South Wales, UK
Azz is male  Azz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-09-2011, 09:40 PM

Re: Do you remember anything important (split from 'What do you remember' thread).

Perhaps there's some things we'd rather forget. Like wars, bloodshed, and all the other evil things man has done.
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-09-2011, 08:47 AM

Re: Do you remember anything important (split from 'What do you remember' thread).

Originally Posted by Azz ->
Perhaps there's some things we'd rather forget. Like wars, bloodshed, and all the other evil things man has done.
Like having to live in the Blair/Brown era!!! It was much worse than the Thatcher era.
poohdog
Nottinghamshire UK
poohdog is male  poohdog has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-09-2011, 08:51 AM

Originally Posted by Hammer ->
Welcome to the forum.
This thread is called 'What do you remember???' a bit of a clue in the title.
It is supposed to be lighthearted, there are plenty of threads on here that cover the more serious and your incisive input to those will be I am sure of great interest.
Exactly!

I post on many forums on many serious subjects...I also reminisce about the happy days of childhood.If you don't like the happy threads don't read them.
Jenilou
South of England
Jenilou is female  Jenilou has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-09-2011, 01:27 PM

Changed my mind!
anniemuldoon
N Cumbria
anniemuldoon is female  anniemuldoon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-09-2011, 05:19 PM

Supposed to be only reading but I have to agree with you, the things we remember are mostly comforting things, some of us have had not very nice lives and gain comfort from the things we can remember when things were good and we were safe.
maryl
UK
maryl is female  maryl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-09-2011, 05:27 PM

Couldn't have put it better myself Annie.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top