Join for free
Page 23 of 35 « First < 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 > Last »
Beautiful Filly
Bowmanville, Ontario, Canada
Beautiful Filly is female  Beautiful Filly has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-04-2018, 12:07 AM

Re: Hair!!!

Originally Posted by Rehab44 ->
I believe that is the case Mups, I keep getting emails from me telling me to join for a sum I can’t remember now monthly.
Hi Rehab...I cannot see the picture anymore either. I'll see if I can finagle it again and if I can I'll repost it...

Guess I should have replied to their emails, eh? hahaha
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-04-2018, 12:10 AM

I will link the free site tomorrow, as I am on my phone. You can then post again Filly.
Beautiful Filly
Bowmanville, Ontario, Canada
Beautiful Filly is female  Beautiful Filly has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-04-2018, 12:11 AM

Hi all...here is the photo once again but in thumbnail...

Attached Images

Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada
Bratti is female  Bratti has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-04-2018, 12:23 AM

Originally Posted by Sweetie pie ->
It got moved, cos I was messing around with Rehab I suppose.
It was funny.
I use postimage a much better hosting free site.
Originally Posted by Mups ->
How can you messing about with Rehab change another posters picture???
Sorry Mups, I meant this thread started in Beauty.
Nothing to do with the pic.

That’s not why it was moved Sweetie Pie. It was something that happened afterwards and had nothing to do with you silly.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-04-2018, 12:26 AM

Originally Posted by Bratti ->
That’s not why it was moved Sweetie Pie. It was something that happened afterwards and had nothing to do with you silly.
I don't mind taking the blame
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada
Bratti is female  Bratti has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-04-2018, 04:07 AM

Originally Posted by Beautiful Filly ->
Hi ya Bratti...I know what you mean, it's always nice to be able to put a "face with a name." Funny thing is, we seldom look the way people imagine us looking...IMHO.

My hair isn't as thick, nor as curly, as in this picture...it's really thinning now and has been for about a year.

I did quit cold turkey...and to be honest, I think it was in about 1996, rather than 2006. I had a lot on my plate at that time and wanted to make life easier for myself. My arms use to ache holding them over my head whilst dying my hair. Actually Bratti...I was a brunette at that time...however, blonde when I was a young woman.

Odd that you should mention Henna. The very first time I dyed my hair at age 15...I used powdered Henna. And, it had to be mixed with peroxide in an earthen wear bowl. I was so excited...and ended up with Flame Red hair. Let's just say that my father was NOT as excited as I was...

I am seldom without bangs...but I do love this picture.

Of course I shall let Blue know, that's no problem. "Birds of a feather" surely do "flock together." I am so glad that you put the word "Crazy" in our introduction...

Happy Easter Bratti...
Hey Filly,
Seeing who you are talking to makes people more real, in my opinion.

Doing roots does take a lot of arm strength so I understand that one.
My main reason to grow it out cold turkey now is so I can have long silver hair when I’m older. I’ve no doubt that it ages me but I don’t care. I just love the colour.

Is the blonde /gold in your hair from the sun? Does the sun bleach your hair any?
How long is your hair now ?

I quit colouring 2 1/2 years ago and was shocked to see my natural colour. It was no longer recognizable. I was a blonde when I was a kid also and I got darker as I got older. Here’s a picture of me with my two brothers and my grandparents when I was a kid living in England.

Happy Easter to you and Blue

Happy Easter to everyone.

Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	6BCA8A12-FC48-498E-A7B2-60F449D07B49.jpg
Views:	67
Size:	41.2 KB
ID:	5583   Click image for larger version

Name:	7F69EDBC-93DC-4409-9635-2A1663A8D2CA.jpg
Views:	68
Size:	24.8 KB
ID:	5584  
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada

02-04-2018, 04:10 AM

I don't mind taking the blame
Oh sure. Go ahead.
With a name like sweetie pie
and mine Bratti
Who do you think they will believe

Me. I’m the baddest
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada

02-04-2018, 04:13 AM

Odd that you should mention Henna. The very first time I dyed my hair at age 15...I used powdered Henna. And, it had to be mixed with peroxide in an earthen wear bowl. I was so excited...and ended up with Flame Red hair. Let's just say that my father was NOT as excited as I was...
Oh you mean like this?

LMAO!
I handed out sunglasses when I did this .

Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	E56FB83A-84A4-4E65-A244-351ADA8B3E54.jpg
Views:	61
Size:	34.5 KB
ID:	5585  
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-04-2018, 07:14 AM

I think you ladies are very brave, I love that bright pink but I would be scared to do it myself.

Under the blonde you see on my pictures I am pure white. I have my colour done at the hair dressers regularly and she does a good job but because I have so little pigment in it it just fades lighter till I go have it done again.....

It's a battle me and my hair
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-04-2018, 10:56 AM

Hi Mups...I can no longer see the picture that I posted either and am truly annoyed with Photobucket. For months now I've been receiving emails from Photobucket re: Third party posting at a cost. Looks like they own my photos now. Grrrr

Thank you for explaining.

Page 23 of 35 « First < 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top