Join for free
Page 59 of 62 « First < 9 49 57 58 59 60 61 > Last »
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-08-2018, 11:29 PM

Re: Artangel Bistro And Wine Bar Now Open In A Town By You!!

Originally Posted by Morticia ->
Posh huh?

We'll have to put your best frocks on to go there Morti - and we must remember not to swear (well not too loud anyway).
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-08-2018, 11:29 PM

Posh huh?
No! Everyone is welcome! We have one bar that has sawdust on the floor and you spit and scrap to your heart’s delight in there!
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-08-2018, 11:34 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
. . . and the customers themselves perhaps.

I know the couple who live next door to the other one, and
they said what a rowdy lot they are in there.

I am sure your establishment will be more sophisticated, especially after the expensive refurb. .
Mups, I haven’t really been in our competition’s establishment. I don’t think they do food or have top class entertainment like we do.
We found Elvis working at a local McDonald’s and he was here for one night only. It was a sell out!
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-08-2018, 11:40 PM

I bet I can't vap in here
You can 'Vap' but you can't do 'e's
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK

31-08-2018, 11:46 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
You can 'Vap' but you can't do 'e's
Hi Longy, have you come in for a late drink? I think Spitty is in the top bar with a lady. It must be romantic as l saw him light the candle on their table... she was pink in colour and had a snout!

You might see Mups up their too... she’s wearing her gold catsuit tonight. I have allowed her to bring her dogs in as they are well behaved!
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-08-2018, 11:55 PM

I thought I'd best pop in to keep an eye on Mort and Spitty.

May I have a nice cold glass of Rose while I am here please?
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-08-2018, 11:59 PM

Morti's dropped her fluffy boa in her drink ... Spitty's stood me up ..or is hiding under the table.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK

01-09-2018, 12:13 AM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
I thought I'd best pop in to keep an eye on Mort and Spitty.

May I have a nice cold glass of Rose while I am here please?
Mups, Help yourself to whatever you’d like, it’s a free bar to celebrate our refurb.

I think Spitty’s wife came in with a rolling pin and he snuck out before she whacked him one. He didn’t half sprint it when he reached the road!
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

01-09-2018, 12:16 AM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Mups, Help yourself to whatever you’d like, it’s a free bar to celebrate our refurb.

I think Spitty’s wife came in with a rolling pin and he snuck out before she whacked him one.
He didn’t half sprint it when he reached the road!

You could be right. That would explain the sudden look of terror in his eyes and his quick departure.

Where's my friend Dongle gone? I wanted a smoochy dance.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK

01-09-2018, 12:16 AM

Morti's dropped her fluffy boa in her drink ... Spitty's stood me up ..or is hiding under the table.

Morti, I saw, Mups wringing the wine out of her boa into her glass. You should’ve seen her eyes light up when l said it was a free bar. It was like all her Christmas’s had come at once!

She won’t be able to drive, so do you think you could give her a backie on your bike?

Page 59 of 62 « First < 9 49 57 58 59 60 61 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top