Join for free
Page 7 of 10 « First < 5 6 7 8 9 > Last »
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-01-2019, 08:34 AM

Re: A true Leaver

Hi

Let me make this perfectly clear.

Jacob Rees Mogg, the leading Brexiteer, will not lose a penny out of a No Deal.

His company, Somerset Asset Management, has opened a branch in Dublin and has transferred all EU Managed Funds there.

He will not lose a penny and the Taxes will be paid in the EU, not in the UK.

I find it amazing that some of you still regard him as a Hero.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-01-2019, 09:07 AM

The biggest threat to business isn't brexit its a Corbyn government.

Project fear are barking up the wrong tree
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-01-2019, 10:18 AM

Originally Posted by Bread ->
The biggest threat to business isn't brexit its a Corbyn government.

Project fear are barking up the wrong tree
and one of the biggest threats that the brexit shambles could cause is a Corbyn government.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-01-2019, 10:19 AM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

His company, Somerset Asset Management, has opened a branch in Dublin and has transferred all EU Managed Funds there.

Someone told me he owns a Russian company. Is that right?
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-01-2019, 10:39 AM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
and one of the biggest threats that the brexit shambles could cause is a Corbyn government.
Not when he has p1ssed off 60% of his membership by supporting a second referendum and demanding a "no deal" is taken off the table.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom

24-01-2019, 10:42 AM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

That BS has been floating round the internet for over a year. He demanded an apology in a point of order in the House of Commons from Corbyn for him making these false accusations as well.

It's as if JRM losing money from Brexit makes him "noble" and "principled" - its utter rubbish.
Banchory
Kent
Banchory is male  Banchory has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-01-2019, 11:05 AM

Not when he has p1ssed off 60% of his membership by supporting a second referendum and demanding a "no deal" is taken off the table.
You need to check the polls. All show an overwhelming majority of the labour members want a second referendum.

A poll has indicated that a third of Labour voters would be less likely to vote Lsbour on a stop Brexit manifesto

The majority of polls indicate more pestle now want to remain than leave

Any Brexit pushed through by the Conservatives that has a negative impact on people’s lives is likely to push a number of them towards Labour. I suspect Brexit will probe to be a poisoned chalice foot the Conservatives
Banchory
Kent
Banchory is male  Banchory has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-01-2019, 11:13 AM

That BS has been floating round the internet for over a year. He demanded an apology in a point of order in the House of Commons from Corbyn for him making these false accusations as well.

It's as if JRM losing money from Brexit makes him "noble" and "principled" - its utter rubbish.
Are you saying that he hasn’t opened a Branch in Dublin?
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom

24-01-2019, 02:12 PM

Originally Posted by Banchory ->
You need to check the polls. All show an overwhelming majority of the labour members want a second referendum.

A poll has indicated that a third of Labour voters would be less likely to vote Lsbour on a stop Brexit manifesto

The majority of polls indicate more pestle now want to remain than leave

Any Brexit pushed through by the Conservatives that has a negative impact on people’s lives is likely to push a number of them towards Labour. I suspect Brexit will probe to be a poisoned chalice foot the Conservatives
The polls show them behind the conservatives. 6-% of labour supporters voted leave.

Tories will never vote for labour, if anything they would just not vote at all, like when Blair won the election.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom

24-01-2019, 02:14 PM

Originally Posted by Banchory ->
Are you saying that he hasn’t opened a Branch in Dublin?
No

He has a fund in Dublin - but why wouldn't he ? If his customers want a fund in Dublin then he creates one - same as anywhere else in the world he has them.

Page 7 of 10 « First < 5 6 7 8 9 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top