Join for free
Page 5 of 7 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 >
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-01-2020, 11:14 PM

Re: Mice in the Attic

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
I have caught five little field mice so far.
They come in from the fields in the winter.
I hope I can get rid of them all .
I simply cannot kill them by poison is so cruel added to that I have a dog and although they are in the attic field mice do come out at night . A dead poisoned mouse in the garden would be a serious danger to a dog.

Tis true, Muddy.
As you have probably heard me say before, I nearly lost my oldest Beddie through that.
Vomitting up blood she was, dash to the emergency vets at 12.30 at night, and told to prepare myself for her not to see morning.

He got a nurse in immediately, put my girl on a drip all night, and she made it through the night and is still with me today, even though she has been ill with pancreatitis all over Christmas.
At turned 14 now, she's my little miracle to recover.
Tasha
UK
Tasha is female 

07-01-2020, 11:15 PM

Originally Posted by pauline3 ->
if you enjoy watching that,good for you...

It wouldn't interest me.

I'd rather watch/play darts!....twit twoo.....night,night.

Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-01-2020, 11:17 PM

Originally Posted by pauline3 ->
With the right gloves,they wouldn't be able to bite through...but one can never be too careful with a rat or any other rodent..getting bitten by one,does carry its own risks.
No worries Pauline humane traps have a handle on the top to avoid this possibility . The trap release is also well outside the cage.
Tasha
UK
Tasha is female 

07-01-2020, 11:19 PM

For mice maybe.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-01-2020, 11:20 PM

No for rats
( surely a country woman like yourself would know this )mice ones are small enclosed plastic tubes.
Havent you got some owls to watch or you going to continue this silly baiting ?
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK

07-01-2020, 11:35 PM

I however know what your game is you have recreated yourself too many times and your modus operandi is exactly the same .

You hit on my threads far too soon for any genuine newbie .

Your intention is to bait ,offend and flame before taking your leave .

As you clearly want to be a member of this forum - and why not it is by far the best - please stop doing this its unpleasant and unnecessary .
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK

09-01-2020, 10:47 AM

Another one that makes six
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-01-2020, 12:16 PM

Wow! Quite a colony in your loft then. Are you sure they aren't all sneaking back in when you aren't looking.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-01-2020, 02:08 PM

Blimey, good job you started trapping Muddy, else that might have been hundred and six by now!
susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-01-2020, 02:40 PM

A friend went into her kitchen and was horrified to see a dead rat in her kitchen , dont know how it got there but she called her father to come quickly and help her . Dad came and assessed it was dead then bent down to pick it up and it bit him .......eeeek it wasnt dead perhaps almost . Dad had to go to the hospital for necessary medication. Thank goodness it wasnt one of the children .

Yuk it makes my tummy feel wobbly

Page 5 of 7 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top