Join for free
Page 10 of 42 « First < 8 9 10 11 12 20 > Last »
caricature
Devon,England.
caricature is male  caricature has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-01-2020, 05:12 PM

Re: What A Loss (?)

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
They are not of interest to the media. Just as Kate and Wills don't provide much tabloid material. They are too conventional. Meghan and Harry are not. Diana wasn't.
Think you misunderstood life away from the media is doable,do these narcissist want it,why announce the flounce,just bugger off and be done.
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom
Donkeyman is male  Donkeyman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-01-2020, 05:40 PM

What a shame, poor old Archie will only be able to say to his kids
I met the queen ONCE!
Donkeyman!
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-01-2020, 05:45 PM

Originally Posted by Donkeyman ->
What a shame, poor old Archie will only be able to say to his kids
I met the queen ONCE!

Donkeyman!

Not even that Donkeyman, not unless Archie sees her again when he is old enough to remember his visit.
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-01-2020, 06:01 PM

Originally Posted by Morticia ->
Hopelessly off topic I know ... but that is so sad. I hardly know whether to think of you now as deprived or depraved. ..all for the sake of one little vowel. Sad.
I shall hug you Todger ... safe sex ... I know, I'm a little tease.
Define "love".
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-01-2020, 06:06 PM

Tricky, very tricky ... does your love involve creating friction upon certain parts of the anatomy?
Or is it a cerebral or emotional experience.
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-01-2020, 06:21 PM

[QUOTE=Mups;1840869.

Perhaps Harry is more like his Mother. I am sure she would have gladly left the Royal family if her husband had wanted to.[/QUOTE]

The only difference being that when Diane left Charles, she relinquished the title of HRH and also all of the security she previously had. Which is a shame really as if she had retained them as the wife of the Crown Prince, she may have been saved. Foreign Intelligence will always liaise and act with British government security but never private security, which Diane had.
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-01-2020, 06:31 PM

Originally Posted by caricature ->
Think you misunderstood life away from the media is doable,do these narcissist want it,why announce the flounce,just bugger off and be done.
Even the worse publicity is good publicity when megabucks is involved as it is with Harry and Meghan. They certainly won't mind being front page and pages 2, 3, 4, 5, and centre pages all about them. They will be fawned over once both are in Canada.

My belief is good luck to them. They only have one life and should live it how they wish to. My only resentment towards them is how they have disrespected the Queen, who has surely been through enough turmoil in 2019 first with Andrew, then the supposed falling out between William and Kate and Harry and Meghan, plus the furore over Boris with his prorogation of Parliament and the threats that she may be called as a witness in the whitewash Supreme Court.
Far too much for a 93 year old lady who has reigned longer than any monarch without putting a step out of place. (okay, maybe one with Diane).

Also, I resent that Harry and Meghan expect so much for doing so little for this country with their impending six months off a year, even more so, their unreasonable feeling of entitlement to that which many British people think otherwise.

But hey ho! That's life, it won't affect any of us.
d00d
Chatterbox
London, UK
d00d is male  d00d has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-01-2020, 07:51 PM

Originally Posted by Morticia ->
I wouldn't call Canada a far flung colony Dood.
He wasn't referring to Canada or anywhere in particular, he objects to the way these palace "officials" organise stage set wet weekends with third world dictators. Embarrassing.

Harry wants to make a difference.
d00d
Chatterbox
London, UK
d00d is male  d00d has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-01-2020, 08:01 PM

Originally Posted by Puddle Duck ->

Meghan's half brother has been done for threatening and holding a gun to his partners head. The partner has been done for violence against him. Meghan's nephew, son of her half brother has been taken in for wandering the streets with a loin cloth. (towel). Her half sister has been posting anti-Meghan stuff on twitter etc. and is being investigated.
My goodness .......

OMG ... I must be reading all the wrong journals.
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-01-2020, 08:05 PM

Most of us have a boss or a set of company guidelines we have to adhere to .... I don't really see why their job should be any different, even if it means interacting with people he doesn't especially like or approve of.
I do think the way he and Meg have gone about it gives an insight into their own characters that isn't very flattering.
Very 'Me first'.
Mind you, I was having trouble with a royal kid called Archie, it never sounded right.

Page 10 of 42 « First < 8 9 10 11 12 20 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top