Join for free
Page 12 of 14 « First < 2 10 11 12 13 14 >
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-04-2020, 11:25 AM

Re: Contact Tracing on smartphones

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
Yes that is how most vaccines work, they inject a small dose of the illness and your body produces anti-toxins to kill the infection. We produce too many and they remain in our system , so we probably wouldn't notice if we got it again.

The report I heard was that China managed to change the virus, which usually attacks bats, and experimented to make sure that Humans could catch it. Apparently the original cells would not have been able to attach themselves to humans, but after these experiments they can now.
If they can change a virus, we have no idea what other changes they have made &, if it was designed to attack humans, what did they intend to do with it?

A virus expert will probably know more than us about this so I accept what he said.
That is, of course, perfectly possible, but I'm not sure whether they would have done this intentionally.

If they did do it, it has certainly backfired on them as many Chinese people died from it... apparently.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-04-2020, 11:40 AM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
That is, of course, perfectly possible, but I'm not sure whether they would have done this intentionally.

If they did do it, it has certainly backfired on them as many Chinese people died from it... apparently.
If it was intentional, and that is what the report suggested, I am not sure that China would care about a few Chinese dying. Look how they treated the ones on Hong Kong recently & they were happy to restrict the number of babies in an attempt to reduce the population of China. Communist countries are only fair with residents when they do exactly as they are told!
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-04-2020, 11:43 AM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
If it was intentional, and that is what the report suggested, I am not sure that China would care about a few Chinese dying. Look how they treated the ones on Hong Kong recently & they were happy to restrict the number of babies in an attempt to reduce the population of China. Communist countries are only fair with residents when they do exactly as they are told!
You may be right but, in addition, I think they might have lost a lot of customers who have always bought Chinese-made goods on the cheap.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-04-2020, 01:12 PM

Originally Posted by oldgreyfox ->
i don't think so swimmy, i can see the benefit from the tracking, but as all these things are thrust upon us under the guise of helping humanity and saving lives and we gratefully accept the innovations, but with each capitulation we lose a little bit more of our freedom, and just like a dripping tap, our freedoms are being slowly prized from our grasp. And the beauty is, the way it's being done, is with our blessing and complete consent...
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-04-2020, 08:33 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Thanks Longdogs.....
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-04-2020, 08:56 PM

You don't need a smart phone to contact me, Foxy. Just flash those knees at me as you run passed my window!
Pesta
Chatterbox
North of the South UK
Pesta is female  Pesta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-04-2020, 08:57 PM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
You don't need a smart phone to contact me, Foxy. Just flash those knees at me as you run passed my window!

You little hussy Tabs
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales
Rhian is female  Rhian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-04-2020, 09:02 PM

Sheesh!
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-04-2020, 09:03 PM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
Foxy's knees just for you Tabby....

Pesta
Chatterbox
North of the South UK
Pesta is female  Pesta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-04-2020, 09:05 PM

Page 12 of 14 « First < 2 10 11 12 13 14 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top