Join for free
Page 6 of 18 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 16 > Last »
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-08-2020, 07:52 PM

Re: American Cops - again

Originally Posted by Losos ->
Yes, everybody knows NOW that he was unarmed, but how does a Police officer KNOW that when shouting instructions for him to stand still at the time. Unless the officer is blessed with telepathic ability there is no way he could have known what the man was trying to do.

Two facts emerge:-
1) The man did not obey the Police orders and stand up with hands in the air. Which is what you are supposed to do.
2) As Foxy says the huge number of people who carry guns in America is a fact and distorts any rational thinking by the general public (and thus by the Police.)

If I was a Police officer in America today I think I would chuck my gun away, sit in my car and hand out traffic tickets, and if I saw anyone commiting (or about to commit) a major crime I would put the gear lever into reverse and get out of the area pretty dam quick
Since when do people get shot 7 times in the back for not standing still?

The police on the scene clearly had no clue of the situation and panicked because they were poorly trained and unable to handle the situation. I've watched the second video and it's clear that the people in that situation were more afraid of the police than of each other.

There is absolutely no excuse for this senseless shooting. Trigger happy keystone cops with no direction or intelligence.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-08-2020, 07:56 PM

Originally Posted by Losos ->
Sorry Annie if you post on a forum you have to be accurate, you should have written :-

The world now knows the man was unarmed but that was NOT known at the time of the shooting. If a huge number of citizens own and carry guns one must begin by assuming they have a gun. Assuming they don't have a gun could lead to the kids being held hostage and much more besides.
What I posted was totally accurate. He was unarmed. Feel free to embellish to suit your point!

Why don't the police shoot everyone they suspect of having a gun in their car in the back 7 times? The police had no clue at all.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-08-2020, 08:24 PM

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
Hopefully.
What a terrible thing to say
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-08-2020, 08:27 PM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
Since when do people get shot 7 times in the back for not standing still?

The police on the scene clearly had no clue of the situation and panicked because they were poorly trained and unable to handle the situation. I've watched the second video and it's clear that the people in that situation were more afraid of the police than of each other.

There is absolutely no excuse for this senseless shooting. Trigger happy keystone cops with no direction or intelligence.
I totally agree.
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom
Donkeyman is male  Donkeyman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-08-2020, 08:31 PM

What I posted was totally accurate. He was unarmed. Feel free to embellish to suit your point!

Why don't the police shoot everyone they suspect of having a gun in their car in the back 7 times? The police had no clue at all.
A new developement Annie, a teenage white youth was just
arrested at the demonstrations after shooting two of the
protesters dead with an assault rifle? Video shows this youth
walking down the middle of the road carrying the rifle in plain view
waving his arms in the air as two armoured security vehicles
slow down but strangely drive right past him and taking no action
to either disable or arrest him???
What was that all about?? The youth was arrested later by police!!
Why did they not gun him down also, he definitely carried a weapon
and had allready demonstrated that he was prepared to use it??
WTF!!

Donkeyman! 👎👎😟👎👎
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-08-2020, 08:34 PM

If the bloke had stood still when he was challenged none of this would have happened. The fact is; They like to goad the cops and have no respect for the law. Some of them even enjoy and provoke this kind of behaviour.
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom
Donkeyman is male  Donkeyman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-08-2020, 08:43 PM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
If the bloke had stood still when he was challenged none of this would have happened. The fact is; They like to goad the cops and have no respect for the law. Some of them even enjoy and provoke this kind of behaviour.
How do you know this OGF??
Have you got a link?

Donkeyman! 🤔🤔
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom

26-08-2020, 08:50 PM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
Yes in your upside down world it's all his fault.
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-08-2020, 08:54 PM

Yes in your upside down world it's all his fault.
In mine too. Armed police tell you what to do.

Don't do it?

Goodnight nurse.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-08-2020, 08:56 PM

Just guessing really Donkeyman, I doubt the police gunned the man down for no reason but the media like to make issues out of such things. The media also like a good story even if they have to throw a little petrol on the fire.....

Quite frankly I couldn't give a dead rats ass what goes on in America, or anywhere else, other than the UK. It's none of my business, especially when nobody (unless they were there) really knows what went on that day, but like to take the bait that the media dangles in front of them just to make them, bitter, twisted and angry......It's become quite fashionable nowadays....

Page 6 of 18 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 16 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top