Join for free
Page 4 of 6 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 >
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-08-2020, 04:03 PM

Re: RNC 2020: Melania Trump makes plea for racial harmony

US covid per 1m of population are much higher than france Germany & Belgium. Were you thinking of deaths per 1m? Cases aren't always representative of anything really given it's down to testing and diagnosis etc. It doesn't appear that the US is really containing the spread as it's going up and up. I guess that's why he is seen as failing.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-08-2020, 04:04 PM

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
Poor ol' Donald has had to take the lumps because of covid and the horrors that Barack Hussein encouraged not to mention Obama's association with Black Panther members (yes - often overlooked that one) whereas if Hillary aka Killary had entered the EU it's more than likely it would be an international WAR that would have resulted.
Absolutely right, AT.

I don't think Obama was even American was he ? He never did produce his passport.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-08-2020, 04:06 PM

A bit like saying Boris isn't British....
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-08-2020, 04:15 PM

Originally Posted by Bread ->
Absolutely right, AT.

I don't think Obama was even American was he ? He never did produce his passport.
No, it was his "long form birth certificate" that he would not / could not produce.
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-08-2020, 04:16 PM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
Absolutely no comparison. None whatsoever.
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-08-2020, 04:48 PM

US covid per 1m of population are much higher than france Germany & Belgium. Were you thinking of deaths per 1m? Cases aren't always representative of anything really given it's down to testing and diagnosis etc. It doesn't appear that the US is really containing the spread as it's going up and up. I guess that's why he is seen as failing.

The USA is still top of the leader board above Brazil and India:

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/#countries

Country USA
Total Cases 6,010,322
New Cases +9,957
Total Deaths 183,913
New Deaths +260

I have called BJ's record on handling of the pandemic a shambles, but Trump's record of letting nearly 200,000 of his countrymen die ranks with the irresponsible and profligate use of US troops by US Generals in times of war .....
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-08-2020, 04:51 PM

Well, he WAS born in the Upper East Side of Manhattan, New York City .....
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK

27-08-2020, 05:02 PM

Originally Posted by Omah ->
Well, he WAS born in the Upper East Side of Manhattan, New York City .....
Doesn't matter. He is a British national. I was born in Manchester but am an Israeli national.

However there is a legal requirement for an American president to be American born.
APRICOT
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
APRICOT is female  APRICOT has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-08-2020, 05:32 PM

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
What mess? Faced with the Dems and their prediction for creating fake news, the difficulty of balancing covid and the economy made worse by the "we gonna do it our way" American lunatics, the BLM scum and so much more not least illegal immigrants he's doing a damned fine job.

Plus there is a third quarter recovery ,and I haven"t met anybody yet who doesn"t like like more bang for their buck ,I know I do .
That will influence the voters without a shadow of a doubt!!

A surging economy could push Donald into the greatest come back in history .
That is certainly something to ponder on IMO.
I have the feeling he will pull it off !
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-08-2020, 05:47 PM

Here you are, Annie.

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/...t-want-you-see

Page 4 of 6 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top