Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-11-2020, 12:25 PM

Re: Good Morning Saturday.

Deleted
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-11-2020, 12:27 PM

Morning all

Today is a very sad day fir me and my family, it is the day 6 years ago that my beautiful Julia passed away.

I find milestones very difficult and its going to be hard today as we can't get together so I am going to try keep myself busy starting with visiting my dad.

I think I will make up some more poems for my personalised art gifts and get them on etsy.

I'm going to watch some netflix too, i like something called The Confession tapes documentaries where police force some into false confession because of the way they pressurise them. Some are locked up and shouldn't be.

Anyway I'm waffling again sorry

Summer you told me the other day you were going to start baking again, please make me a banana cake and tell me when you are eating it then I can imagine eating the scrumptious cake without the calories, you can take my share lol.

Enjoy today all x
Button
NW England
Button is female  Button has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-11-2020, 12:34 PM

I'm going to make a lemon Victoria sponge today and then portion it and freeze. The trouble with being locked up on your own is that you have to eat everything you make!

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top