Join for free
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
mesco m
manchester
mesco m is female  mesco m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-08-2012, 11:59 PM

Re: Cosmetics and other paraphernalia.

Originally Posted by Kitty ->
its good stuff though but i could never justify the price of the products unless i had a lottery win.
I wish that I had a friend like yours
Gabi
Lancs,.
Gabi is female  Gabi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-08-2012, 12:03 AM

I'm an Aldi user, with our weather we do need a bit of lotion to stop going rusty.
mesco m
manchester
mesco m is female  mesco m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-08-2012, 12:07 AM

Originally Posted by Gabi ->
I'm an Aldi user, with our weather we do need a bit of lotion to stop going rusty.
Indeed we do Gabi, no matter where the lotion comes from
Kitty
London
Kitty is female  Kitty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-08-2012, 12:18 AM

Originally Posted by mesco m ->
I wish that I had a friend like yours
I do consider myself lucky, she keeps me looking young
mesco m
manchester

18-08-2012, 12:38 AM

Originally Posted by Kitty ->
I do consider myself lucky, she keeps me looking young
Poser.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-08-2012, 12:25 PM

Originally Posted by Gabi ->
Pip darlin' - with all the metal I have inside me I use WD40 to keep me lubricated, that plus a morning tot of Brandy in my coffee too.
TWHRider
South Eastern U.S.
TWHRider is female  TWHRider has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-08-2012, 01:34 PM

Leave it to the Poster in the states to come up with something bizarre

First, I had to look up "E45". We may have something similar but I don't know what it would be because I stopped buying creams and potions years ago.

All I use on my face and around my eyes is hemerhoid cream and hemerhoid ointment

I am probably the only person on earth that doesn't have hemheroids but uses the product by the case

I discovered its many and varied uses years ago, while laying on the couch, legs propped up, nursing those very black and blue legs from getting stuck between two trees horseback riding. I know, I know --- my horse had gained more weight over the summer than I'd realized

Anyway, the Preparation H commercial came on TV and I thought "hmmm I have soft tissue damage, wonder how that would work?

It worked miracles and I soon discovered it worked pretty good to get rid of the seasonal allergy puffs under my eyes

I use the cream on my face and the ointment around my eyes. I use the ointment on any bug bites or superficial cuts/scratches the horses get. I put it under/around their eyes in the summer when that delicate skin dries out and they start itching.

See why I buy cases of it

Wearing a sunvisor all my life and genetics has also played a huge part in helping preserve things.

My eyes have always been very sensitive to light, so I've spent my outdoor life wearing dark sunglasses and a sunvisor. Now that I are old, it turns out the added benefit was some skin preservation; especially given the hours I spend outdoors.

These days, I do put on a foundation makeup, even to just go to the barn. It does give some UV protection (at least I hope it does) and I still get a tan thru it

So that's my skin secret - ain't it great
mesco m
manchester

19-08-2012, 11:30 AM

Originally Posted by TWHRider ->
Leave it to the Poster in the states to come up with something bizarre

First, I had to look up "E45". We may have something similar but I don't know what it would be because I stopped buying creams and potions years ago.

All I use on my face and around my eyes is hemerhoid cream and hemerhoid ointment

I am probably the only person on earth that doesn't have hemheroids but uses the product by the case

I discovered its many and varied uses years ago, while laying on the couch, legs propped up, nursing those very black and blue legs from getting stuck between two trees horseback riding. I know, I know --- my horse had gained more weight over the summer than I'd realized

Anyway, the Preparation H commercial came on TV and I thought "hmmm I have soft tissue damage, wonder how that would work?

It worked miracles and I soon discovered it worked pretty good to get rid of the seasonal allergy puffs under my eyes

I use the cream on my face and the ointment around my eyes. I use the ointment on any bug bites or superficial cuts/scratches the horses get. I put it under/around their eyes in the summer when that delicate skin dries out and they start itching.

See why I buy cases of it

Wearing a sunvisor all my life and genetics has also played a huge part in helping preserve things.

My eyes have always been very sensitive to light, so I've spent my outdoor life wearing dark sunglasses and a sunvisor. Now that I are old, it turns out the added benefit was some skin preservation; especially given the hours I spend outdoors.

These days, I do put on a foundation makeup, even to just go to the barn. It does give some UV protection (at least I hope it does) and I still get a tan thru it

So that's my skin secret - ain't it great
Sounds very uplifting
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-08-2012, 12:16 PM

Originally Posted by TWHRider ->

TW I have heard of that before and why it might work is logical .

I actually don't mind having a few wrinkles, I really just use face cream to stop my skin being dry and to protect it from the sun
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-08-2012, 10:28 AM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
TW I have heard of that before and why it might work is logical .

I actually don't mind having a few wrinkles, I really just use face cream to stop my skin being dry and to protect it from the sun
Meg darlin' - I'm filling out the wrinkles in my skin with food - and lots of it.

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top