Join for free
Page 4 of 5 « First < 2 3 4 5 >
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-11-2012, 09:23 PM

Re: Where do you live?

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
Munjac deer??? Mmmmmmm - Venison steaks perhaps???

That's if you can catch them first Uncle Joe, they are very shy animals and only come out at night when you are in bed.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-11-2012, 08:14 AM

Originally Posted by susiejaeger ->
That's if you can catch them first Uncle Joe, they are very shy animals and only come out at night when you are in bed.
Susie darlin' - used to be a very good shot with a rifle and bullets travel a lot faster than the deer itself. Still want my venison steaks!!!
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-11-2012, 10:20 AM

Well you're not having them Uncle Joe, I like them just where they are, although they do eat all the Roses in everyone's gardens and leave the stalks behind.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-11-2012, 10:29 AM

Well you're not having them Uncle Joe, I like them just where they are, although they do eat all the Roses in everyone's gardens and leave the stalks behind.
In which case Susie darlin' they can be declared 'pests' and an open season on them. I just LOVVVE venison casserole!!!!
Mike Vaughan
New Member!
Bristol UK
Mike Vaughan is male 

11-11-2012, 01:13 PM

The council can't make up their mind what I live in as it resembles a lean-to Bungalow, but it can be a bedsit with additional rooms plus a large loft you can walk about in !

It has a hallway, large bathroom/toilet, living room 24ft x 18ft, and a gally type kitchen. My bedroom is in a cupboard which is large enough to accomadate a 7ft x 4ft bed, plus an end cabinate which holds a 26" TV and space by the side for a Hifi. on the top it has storage for Cds, DVDs and Videos as well.

It was built in 1982 on marshy land in an old apple orchard along with about 14 other lean to bungallows, and about 100 flats and houses.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK

11-11-2012, 07:09 PM

Sounds interesting place to live Mike.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK

11-11-2012, 07:11 PM

In which case Susie darlin' they can be declared 'pests' and an open season on them. I just LOVVVE venison casserole!!!!

If a Deer or Badger gets run over we have to report them to the Council as they are endangered species here, they are not worried about Foxes, Cats & Dogs.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK

12-11-2012, 10:21 AM

If a Deer or Badger gets run over we have to report them to the Council as they are endangered species here, they are not worried about Foxes, Cats & Dogs.
You are allowed to collect 'road kill' Susie darlin'. If it's recent, just as flavourful - I still like Venison!!!
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK

12-11-2012, 12:15 PM

You are allowed to collect 'road kill' Susie darlin'. If it's recent, just as flavourful - I still like Venison!!!
You're still not having my Deers Uncle Joe!!!!
Melinda
North Carolina
Melinda is female 

12-11-2012, 03:24 PM

Run Bambi,,,Uncle Joe is coming for you!

Page 4 of 5 « First < 2 3 4 5 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top