Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
sarah kay
kent
sarah kay is female  sarah kay has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-01-2013, 07:37 AM

Re: new relationships

wouldnt trust him as far as I could throw him but then you
already have doubts I think
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-01-2013, 07:51 AM

Many have called this geezer "A Cheat", how can he be having made his situation abundantly clear?/
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-01-2013, 11:10 AM

After going through a 22 Year Marriage of Hell, I'd not put up with any Crap off any Man.......As Spitfire says, he's made things very clear to you. However....I'd not share and I'd Wave him Goodbye and not look back. Luckily for me my Present Partner is a Sweetheart, he's 8 Years Younger than me and we've been together as a Couple for several Years now.
I still have my own Home, though I spend most of my Time at His one.
Bluebell
Berkshire, UK
Bluebell is female  Bluebell has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-01-2013, 09:16 PM

I wonder what you ended up doing? I feel that some of the comments above are very black & white about relationships - one mistake and that's it. Personally I wouldn't have a problem with a partner seeing an ex every couple of months, especially one who was ill and needed some support. The only bit I would have said no to was the idea that you should wait in his flat. I think the ideal response to that would be "no, I'll find something nice to do while you are out - let's re-arrange for when you are free". Then if he changes plans again at short notice you can complain.

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top