Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Telescopic
Eastbourne uk
Telescopic is male  Telescopic has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-02-2013, 01:26 PM

Disgusted

I live in a first floor flat looking down on to a busy one way road . Mon night/thurs/fri/sat night . Are drinking nights for the young generation of are future . They come stampeding out of the nightclubs three am shouting/ yelling /screaming /swearing /they urinate up every door and window they can find the girls squat on the street . You watch police programmes on telly where they are given on spot fines and made to clear up there filthy mess . If they came to are road they would make a fortune . The girls are always half naked they look nicely dressed but always look tarty. I know when i was young it was done but hidden . The youngsters in my area have no respect for anyone .
Silver Surfer
Manchester UK
Silver Surfer is female  Silver Surfer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-02-2013, 01:33 PM

Re: Disgusted

Don't tar them all with the same brush.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-02-2013, 02:28 PM

Joy - I doubt that is what is being said - but if I lived in that nightmare situation - I would react the same... We know there are exceptions, poor James is not 'seeing' that...
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-02-2013, 02:52 PM

Originally Posted by Telescopic ->
I live in a first floor flat looking down on to a busy one way road . Mon night/thurs/fri/sat night . Are drinking nights for the young generation of are future . They come stampeding out of the nightclubs three am shouting/ yelling /screaming /swearing /they urinate up every door and window they can find the girls squat on the street . You watch police programmes on telly where they are given on spot fines and made to clear up there filthy mess . If they came to are road they would make a fortune . The girls are always half naked they look nicely dressed but always look tarty. I know when i was young it was done but hidden . The youngsters of today have no respect for anyone
James times change and each generation has its 'low end' of what is acceptable behaviour .

What would I do in your situation , not look out of the window and let them get on with it .

Not that I would ever be in your situation because I would choose a tent or caravan in a muddy field in preference to living in the midst of a populated area.
The Dog Lover
Watford
The Dog Lover is female  The Dog Lover has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-02-2013, 03:13 PM

Where do they get all the money from to do all this late night drinking in night clubs. Thats what I'd like to know.
Nobaggage
Cornwall UK/ Carcassonne France
Nobaggage is female  Nobaggage has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-02-2013, 03:37 PM

They probally live at home with parents to soft to take proper house keeping off them...In fact they probally give them the money in the first place....Then there is always the dole to top up the shortfall.....
James why dont you apply for a position in wales or cornwall where you could live some where more quiet ?
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-02-2013, 04:29 PM

We have problems with underage drinkers - some aged 5!! I see that outside the shops waiting on "grown" ups and asking them to get them drink and cigs! The shopkeeper refuses - and he gets his car "done" over! The police hardly do a thing - because of their age! Yet if a young lad of 21 is walking down the road drinking a can of beer and is caught, the beer is confiscated and he is charged!

The youngsters here go into the woods to drink!

Sign of the times and parents who don't care for them. Thank goodness they are in the minority!
Nobaggage
Cornwall UK/ Carcassonne France
Nobaggage is female  Nobaggage has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-02-2013, 05:04 PM

5!! its not the police you should call but social services .
Parents like that should be named and shamed ....
Silver Surfer
Manchester UK
Silver Surfer is female  Silver Surfer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-02-2013, 07:04 PM

By posting the youngsters of today have no respect for anyone is in my opinion tarring them all with the same brush .Why not substitute the word The for some .
Grouse
planet earth
Grouse is male  Grouse has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-02-2013, 07:14 PM

Originally Posted by Silver Surfer ->
By posting the youngsters of today have no respect for anyone is in my opinion tarring them all with the same brush .Why not substitute the word The for some .
I agree, but can sympathize if its on your doorstep, can be upsetting.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top