Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Yola
Yola is female  Yola has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-11-2009, 12:57 PM

Re: Where does bed hair come from?

OMG!!! That reminds me, my Dad used to have a hairnet it was a butch black one which held his waves in place during the night. I'd totally forgotten.

I too have the problem with mental hair in the morning. It's not helped by my daft persian, Myshka usually either sleeping on my pillow with me or making a nest in my hair during the night
Myth and Magic
UK
Myth and Magic is female  Myth and Magic has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-11-2009, 03:10 PM

Chr1st1an, it could be either but I've got hat hair now!

Yola, you reminded me, I once had a Siamese with no hooks on his tongue, he licked my hair every morning until I woke up! Sweet but soggy!
moetmum
Hampshire
moetmum is female  moetmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-11-2009, 06:15 PM

My hair looks pretty much the same when I get up, it just sort of hangs there! I never was a very tidy person.
cathy
essex
cathy is female  cathy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-11-2009, 08:57 PM

i go more for the russel brand look in the morning. nasty and pretty frightening
Myth and Magic
UK
Myth and Magic is female  Myth and Magic has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-11-2009, 07:42 AM

Worzel Gummidge here!
Chr1st1an
East Anglia
Chr1st1an is male  Chr1st1an has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-11-2009, 08:14 AM

Originally Posted by cathy ->
i go more for the russel brand look in the morning. nasty and pretty frightening
And the thing is he looks that way ALL the time
Grimloaf The Damp
Left of Centre Earth
Grimloaf The Damp is male  Grimloaf The Damp has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-11-2009, 08:14 AM

I had hair to worry about once but when I was young and had hair I seldom went to bed. I think if I cared at all about the thinning grey fluff on my head I would protect it with a thick layer of axle grease before retiring and wear a shower cap to safeguard the pillows. I got this idea from that Geek Worn chaps book 'How to look good in bed' (minger edition!)
Myth and Magic
UK

20-11-2009, 08:24 AM

Originally Posted by Chr1st1an ->
And the thing is he looks that way ALL the time
It costs him a fortune to look that good
Myth and Magic
UK

20-11-2009, 08:27 AM

Originally Posted by Grimloaf The Damp ->
I had hair to worry about once but when I was young and had hair I seldom went to bed. I think if I cared at all about the thinning grey fluff on my head I would protect it with a thick layer of axle grease before retiring and wear a shower cap to safeguard the pillows. I got this idea from that Geek Worn chaps book 'How to look good in bed' (minger edition!)
I am sure that for a 'minger' you look very sexy ..... although it depends on the colour of the shower cap ... black is so very OUT this year!

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top