Join for free
Page 44 of 102 « First < 34 42 43 44 45 46 54 94 > Last »
lynny
Southampton,UK
lynny is female  lynny has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-03-2013, 07:50 AM

Re: Chinwaggers

Morning All.

Lots to do today. Taking my daughter to work this am. Then food shopping. Our son David is off work for two weeks so cupboards need stocking up.

Husband has a check up at the hospital this afternoon--he is dieabetic. Probably be there for few hours. Last appointment they were running late by 2hrs !

Have a good day everyone. Off to make some breakfast.

Lynnyxx
Rachel
Chatterbox
UK
Rachel is female  Rachel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-03-2013, 08:47 AM

Good luck with the hospital appointment Lynny .... 2 hours is a bit off isn't it !

Had a rubbish night, coughing but around 6.55 this morning I experienced crackling sounds in my left ear and feel encouraged that this could be a sign of life ... remaining deaf but hopeful.
Getting a lift to Mum's and back this afternoon
mesco m
manchester
mesco m is female  mesco m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-03-2013, 08:54 AM

Frosty here this morning.
Going to have the regular mammogram I hate them but always keep the appointment. Then on to do a food shop.
The rest of the day is my own
Rachel
Chatterbox
UK
Rachel is female  Rachel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-03-2013, 08:55 AM

http://www.outdoorsmagic.com/gear-ne...hes/10788.html
valice
Chatterbox
Wirral UK
valice is female  valice has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-03-2013, 09:58 AM

Have you tried steaming your head Rachel?

Nice to walk to hairdressers this morning, then we are off dancing this afternoon.
Rachel
Chatterbox
UK

28-03-2013, 11:15 AM

No Val
Thought about it but couldn't be bothered and it makes my hair go straight
Cheshire Cat
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
Cheshire Cat is female  Cheshire Cat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-03-2013, 11:57 AM

Does it matter if your hair goes straight Rachel? We won't see it!

Read about that tracker thing in the paper today. I definitely don't need one for Jasper, he only goes in the perimeter of our garden for the maximum of 15 mins and then straight back in. Woud have been useful though when he went missing last year.

2 hours waiting in a hospital waiting area is soooooooo boring.
Hope you take something to read Lynny.

Going to have a coffee and then over to check on my mother's house and then onto Aldi's for a shop.

Have a nice day everyone.
valice
Chatterbox
Wirral UK
valice is female  valice has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-03-2013, 12:21 PM

Yes it is cold out there, the sun was in for the duration of my outing, and there was a stronger breeze than it had appeared.

My hairdresser was worried about the client who hadn't turned up for her appointment, and who wasn't answering her phone. Eventually managed to find the number of the sheltered accomodation, and got the warden to check.
Poor woman had fallen last night and couldn't get up, ambulance was called and she been taken to hospital.
Nobaggage
Cornwall UK/ Carcassonne France
Nobaggage is female  Nobaggage has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-03-2013, 02:06 PM

Originally Posted by valice ->
Have you tried steaming your head Rachel?

Nice to walk to hairdressers this morning, then we are off dancing this afternoon.

Yum ... steamed head with saffron rice .... might have that for my tea

I have scrapped polystyrene (sp?) tiles off the bathroom ceiling today ready for them to be plastered . my neck is now killing me, then tried a little digging but rain stopped play. Been over to my neighbours to feed the hamster because they are away , had a massive lunch of salad and omlette now listening to my french tapes while I peruse the internet for a bit.
Hope everyone is feeling better today? how about a little warm olive oil in your ear ? if you have a temp.. you could fry a couple of eggs later for your tea
astrolady
Field
astrolady is female  astrolady has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-03-2013, 04:41 PM

Hya chinwaggers

Haven't logged on for a few days,been really busy. Hope you're all well and keeping warm. Mind you we haven't had a lot of snow here at all.

I'm shouting this Rachel so you can hear me.Lol Hope you soon get your hearing back,it's no fun when you can't hear. When i was younger i used to have my ears syringed twice a year due to my narrow ear canals. They must have stretched out 'cos i haven't needed them syringed for years now.

Hope you all have a lovely easter and get plenty of choccy eggs to scoff *dribbles*

Hahaa Baggy,laughed at your "steamed head with saffron rice"

Page 44 of 102 « First < 34 42 43 44 45 46 54 94 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top