Join for free
Page 10 of 11 « First < 8 9 10 11 >
mindbender
Broome, western australia
mindbender is male 

09-04-2013, 03:10 PM

Re: Regrets

Originally Posted by ben-varrey ->
I almost feel sad that I didn't put more info on my profile, I've kind of limited his ammunition

Ah well
I think you have tarred yourself with your own brush enough dear!
ben-varrey
Chatterbox
UK
ben-varrey is female  ben-varrey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-04-2013, 10:00 AM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
Very true Pat darlin' - dipped in batter, and fried and placed on a large plate with a pile of chips too - just the job!!!
That's settled that then Pats - Uncle Joe can come camping with us and we'll put his nice comfy chair by the river and he can whack the fish (whilst we are out of sight and earshot of all that murdering of fish) and get them ready for us to eat when we get back from scrumping apples or Manx Plums (known to the rest of the world as Damsons )

You up for that Uncle Joe
ben-varrey
Chatterbox
UK
ben-varrey is female  ben-varrey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-04-2013, 10:04 AM

Originally Posted by mindbender ->
I think you have tarred yourself with your own brush enough dear!
Vell mindbender, how long haff you had zese hallucinations? Haff you alvays had problems viz reality and ze bending of it to suit your own agenda? You haff to see zat zis is sumsing zat exists only in your mind - no?
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-04-2013, 10:11 AM

Ah - I seez now - vy he calls him-self ze 'Mindbender' - I zinc he likes tos 'bend ze mind' a liddle - yah.....
mindbender
Broome, western australia
mindbender is male 

10-04-2013, 10:16 AM

well I think in your own existence you still have a lying mother and a reluctant daughter but if you can live with all that baggage and not let go fine by me - we tried to help but some people just like the baggage!
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-04-2013, 10:28 AM

That's settled that then Pats - Uncle Joe can come camping with us and we'll put his nice comfy chair by the river and he can whack the fish (whilst we are out of sight and earshot of all that murdering of fish) and get them ready for us to eat when we get back from scrumping apples or Manx Plums (known to the rest of the world as Damsons )

I coudn't eat the liddle fishes....
ben-varrey
Chatterbox
UK

10-04-2013, 10:35 AM

Originally Posted by mindbender ->
well I think in your own existence you still have a lying mother and a reluctant daughter but if you can live with all that baggage and not let go fine by me - we tried to help but some people just like the baggage!
Maybe some people don't like the language used by those claiming to offer help. A forum isn't a place where I would put all information and you must know that you are not in possession of the full facts so you are not able to give advice about a situation you know little about.

Tbh mindbender, I see it as my problem and mine alone - I have asked for help but when I see glib comments about 'just leave the baggage behind' I find it irritating; if it was that simple to do, there'd be no anti-depressants, no shrinks, no mental health institutions - the fact that there are shows that the instruction to 'leave it all behind' doesn't work for everyone. I guess some people feel things more deeply than others.

If I have done or said something that has offended you to such an extent that you would embark on a verbal attack of me, I'd rather you said what it is that I have said or done - that way I have a chance to explain or apologise but your approach has given me neither choice.
ben-varrey
Chatterbox
UK

10-04-2013, 10:38 AM

Originally Posted by Pats CG ->
I coudn't eat the liddle fishes....
Well, being gracious and caring, I would eat the liddle fishes out of your sight (once Uncle Joe has dealt with them) - I can't say fairer than that Pats but I would give you my share of fruits that day.

I once went on a day out with the Forest Rangers at the Lickey Hills (took a bunch of the Scouts with me) and the day was entitled 'Natures Larder' - really interesting and such an eye opener - the only one I can remember is Sorrel (which tastes a bit of apples) but is was amazing the amount of things you can actually eat!
Willow
UK
Willow is female 

10-04-2013, 10:48 AM

It is probably best if people don't bring up family spats on forums if they don't wish others to comment on them adversely. Sometimes other posters have sympathy with those being complained about! Besides which, if the family members ever got wind of the fact their disputes were being discussed on a forum it isn't likely it would improve the situation.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-04-2013, 11:09 AM

Ooooohhh Karen darlin' - bring the sugar and the Gin and we'll make Damson Gin too - delicious and just the thing to wash the fish 'n chips down with.

Page 10 of 11 « First < 8 9 10 11 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top