Essex
Stacky is male 

14-04-2013, 09:15 AM

Re: Chinwaggers

Greetings from not so sunny Witham.
valice
Chatterbox
Wirral UK
valice is female  valice has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-04-2013, 09:25 AM

Hi stacky, nice to see you again.

Assume everyone had a good day yesterday, as no one chinwagging.

I'm improving slowly, still got cough, but didn't wake me up. At least the cough is still productive which I take as a positive, still got my sore spot which I assume is through cough straining.

Hope you getting on better Rachel.

I don't intend going anywhere today.
Rachel
Chatterbox
UK
Rachel is female  Rachel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-04-2013, 09:58 AM

Morning Pstick, Val and Wagers in general.
How long have you had your cold now Val ? Good to hear it's moving a bit. That has to be positive.
I now have a fairly snotty nose and am quite pleased because it feels more like a normal cold now !
Coughed a lot in the night again though.

Did I mention it ? the GP I spoke with last week suggested sniffing salty water up my nose ... or buying Sterimar nose spray, which would be less messy.
valice
Chatterbox
Wirral UK
valice is female  valice has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-04-2013, 10:04 AM

I had first virus 6 weeks, from which i felt almost better apart from annoying tickly cough. Then Tuesday evening i started to feel unwell again, the tickly cough suddenly went and was replaced by this chesty cough and another cold, my worst day was friday, so not been good for 7 weeks in all.

Have lost 3 lbs in weight this week!! (not trying to)
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-04-2013, 10:13 AM

Originally Posted by Rachel ->
Morning Pstick, Val and Wagers in general.
How long have you had your cold now Val ? Good to hear it's moving a bit. That has to be positive.
I now have a fairly snotty nose and am quite pleased because it feels more like a normal cold now !
Coughed a lot in the night again though.

Did I mention it ? the GP I spoke with last week suggested sniffing salty water up my nose ... or buying Sterimar nose spray, which would be less messy.

Rachel darlin' - instead of the Sterimar spray - try this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Zli4AdR3ks instead.
Rachel
Chatterbox
UK
Rachel is female  Rachel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-04-2013, 10:27 AM

Snuff ? Now that's something I'd not thought of
Stella H
Lowestoft, Suffolk
Stella H is female  Stella H has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-04-2013, 11:28 AM

Good morning all you snuffly lot! The sun has now appeared and the daffodils in our garden look lovely. We have blue-tits making nests in our 2 boxes and little hedgesparrows also making a nest in a shrub. Spring has sprung!
Cheshire Cat
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
Cheshire Cat is female  Cheshire Cat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-04-2013, 12:46 PM

Good afternoon all. Nice to see Stacky again.

Sounds like the invalids are a bit better today. Lets hope its uphill from now on.

Snuff!!! Now that sounds a good idea for clearing out the tubes.

Been out to M&S this morning to buy my son some shoes and trousers. He has an interview on Tuesday and I thought it better he went in a pair of shoes that aren't falling apart and trousers doing the same!! He's a big boy now and more than capable of buying his own but he's pleading poverty and has NO time at all to go himself.!!!
Nobaggage
Cornwall UK/ Carcassonne France
Nobaggage is female  Nobaggage has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-04-2013, 08:58 PM

Hello All
I have had a lovely day out in the sun all day walking dogs talking to goats weeding , and a fantastic picnic in the woods with some people from the village. It started at 12.00 and I left at 5pm we all sat around a bon fire cooking sausages and jacket spuds which we had with salad, pate and quiche. with a big fruit salad after .. wine and beer flowed and there was a mixture of english french and spanish spoken .... it was very cosy.... The dogs came as did many others both are now exhausted and stuffed from all the tibits..... I believe some people are still up there drinking ... but I wanted to check all the animals in and have a early night as its going to be nice tomorrow and plan to get up early....
Hope everyone else had a good day ?
valice
Chatterbox
Wirral UK

14-04-2013, 09:05 PM

Sounds like you had a lovely day, and congratulations on getting the goats weeding so soon, while you just talked to them, lol

Page 83 of 102 « First < 33 73 81 82 83 84 85 93 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top