Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
JustMe
Yorkshire, UK
JustMe is female  JustMe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-05-2013, 12:56 AM

had a wonderful birthday

Hello peeps, just to say I've had a wonderful, fabulous birthday today. Will be back to some kind of normality tomorrow. night night, god bless and lots of hugs xxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx
ben-varrey
Chatterbox
UK
ben-varrey is female  ben-varrey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-05-2013, 08:02 AM

Re: had a wonderful birthday

Glad to hear you had such a lovely time JustMe - you'll have to tell us about the highlights of your day
JustMe
Yorkshire, UK
JustMe is female  JustMe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-05-2013, 11:29 AM

The first part of my birthday was spent with my 80 year old parents shopping. Then I went to visit my sister who can't get out and about and she gave me a beautiful Little Sister locket and chain and also a matching necklace and chain. Then I went to pick up my card and gift from my work colleagues. For tea me and 3 of my closest friends went to a pub and had a meal, a chat and a good laugh, I was driving as I wanted to end my fabulous day with my husband drinking wine when I got back. I did feel very spoiled and special yesterday as I had lots of birthday messages on my phone and facebook. I'm very hungover today and my head feels like someones hitting it with a hammer
Cheshire Cat
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
Cheshire Cat is female  Cheshire Cat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-05-2013, 12:31 PM

Sounds like you had a fantastic day. Its lovely to have a bit of a fuss sometimes. Its a shame it has to end and back to normality again today - once the hangover has gone!!
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-05-2013, 12:43 PM

Belated birthday wishes, it sounds as if you had a wonderful day.
ben-varrey
Chatterbox
UK
ben-varrey is female  ben-varrey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-05-2013, 08:20 PM

Originally Posted by JustMe ->
The first part of my birthday was spent with my 80 year old parents shopping. Then I went to visit my sister who can't get out and about and she gave me a beautiful Little Sister locket and chain and also a matching necklace and chain. Then I went to pick up my card and gift from my work colleagues. For tea me and 3 of my closest friends went to a pub and had a meal, a chat and a good laugh, I was driving as I wanted to end my fabulous day with my husband drinking wine when I got back. I did feel very spoiled and special yesterday as I had lots of birthday messages on my phone and facebook. I'm very hungover today and my head feels like someones hitting it with a hammer
It sounds a lovely day and spent with all the people who mean something to you.

BIB: and so you should! It was your special day
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-05-2013, 08:26 PM

Happy Birthday JustMe.

How Old!!! he he he
JustMe
Yorkshire, UK

30-05-2013, 08:37 AM

Originally Posted by susiejaeger ->
Happy Birthday JustMe.

How Old!!! he he he
21 of course
ben-varrey
Chatterbox
UK

30-05-2013, 09:24 AM

Originally Posted by JustMe ->
21 of course
Oh! Same as me
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-06-2013, 07:58 PM

I'll be 21 again in two weeks time.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top