Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-06-2013, 10:07 AM

Re: Happy Friday Everyone.

Good morning all, It's a bit dull here and we are to expect rain later. We had a nice day out by the sea yesterday, the weather was perfect for it.
Best of luck at the clinic Joe.
My favourite place in the big rock candy mountain is where the cigarette trees are.
Enjoy your day Folks.
BowieEyes
Nottinghamshire, UK
BowieEyes is female  BowieEyes has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-06-2013, 10:09 AM

Good morning everyone. Dull again but might get a little sun this afternoon. It rained about an inch last night.
Hope everyone has a good day. Must tell you what happened last night. Knock on the door and it was a Policeman. Said he was investigating a lad knocking on peoples doors in the area. As it was, the lad had knocked on mine, so I was able to give him a description of him. He was asking about trees being cut down and they would do it etc. Anyway, seems that it was a distraction burglary and when this lad had spoken to you he came back and said that they were on the other side of the fence and had dropped their shears in your garden. Then when you went to get them they ran in your house and burgled it whilst you were looking for the shears. Luckily when I realised it was not kosher what he was saying I would not have opened the door again so wasn't duped. But to all be aware as they do anything nowadays to get in your house. The Policeman was really chuffed I could give a good description of him as most people had been out when he called. Six foot tall about 20-23, Irish accent good looking with the most marvellous hairstyle of his thick dark hair. I was mesmorised by the haircut more than anything laugh. It looked like one of these Barber photos you see in barber shops pmsl
Was going to the Opticians at Tescos this morning at 10am but they rang at 9.30 to say she was off ill so had to re-arrange antoher appointment for next week. Hey ho, more time on the PC then.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-06-2013, 10:24 AM

Attended vampire clinic this morning - they've increased my warfarin dose yet again. On the way home I picked up my Pork & apple pies. Will have these with some mash and gravy for lunch.
Margaret
Somerset
Margaret is female  Margaret has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-06-2013, 10:29 AM

Morning. Dull and windy here. Only got library books return on the cards today. Wish something exciting would happen!
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-06-2013, 02:14 PM

Afternoon all. No sun, but no rain and very warm out. Have been very busy today, had to sort out Banks and Building Society etc. then had to go and get my medication, and have just baked twelve rock cakes for the Mother-in-Law.

What beautiful looking cats, wherever the Cat Santuary is, these cats look very happy and well looked after.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top