Join for free
Page 1 of 19 1 2 3 11 > Last »
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-09-2013, 09:00 AM

Reincarnation

IF Reincarnation exists, it is logical to assume that we would have no control over the process, so although we all protect our indentities in this existence, Race, Colour, Religion etc, when reincarnated (if into Human form) we could well sit the other side of the divide, I.E with a different ethnicity, skin colour etc,etc, if we all thought this possible, would there be less trouble in the world that we presently reside in?.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-09-2013, 09:03 AM

Re: Reincarnation

I think thats very likely .....
It is a theory that we come back as a different race and gender, a rich person now would come back as a poorer person, a healthy person as a disabled - to know all of lifes experiences.
I sometimes feel there is something to this - just, like with most things, very unsure too .....
ben-varrey
Chatterbox
UK
ben-varrey is female  ben-varrey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-09-2013, 09:03 AM

No - because you won't have any prior knowledge on which to base change; we'd still be as rotten to each other as we are.

Saying that though, we are getting better
ben-varrey
Chatterbox
UK
ben-varrey is female  ben-varrey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-09-2013, 09:04 AM

Originally Posted by Pats CG ->
I think thats very likely .....
It is a theory that we come back as a different race and gender, a rich person now would come back as a poorer person, a healthy person as a disabled - to know all of lifes experiences.
I sometimes feel there is something to this - just - like with most things, very unsure too .....
Agreed. I like to think that this is sort of like a ladder we have to climb in order to get off the merry-go-round of life - we have to improve as a person by choice.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-09-2013, 09:04 AM

If we had the knowledge tho' - that would make a difference ....
ben-varrey
Chatterbox
UK

14-09-2013, 09:05 AM

Originally Posted by Pats CG ->
If we had the knowledge tho' - that would make a difference ....
Yes because you'd be making the choices for selfish reasons rather than unselfish ones and if I was god, that's a rule I would put in force
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-09-2013, 09:07 AM

Paul I don't believe in reincarnation but if it existed I guess we could come back anywhere in the world.
People don't get to choose where they are born, it happens.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-09-2013, 09:27 AM

Could be that Humans are a bit like computers, you can format a disk, but when you reboot, you get the feeling that some of the original information is still in there., the clever device stored a bit of info elsewhere
Graham
South Hampshire
Graham is male  Graham has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-09-2013, 09:36 AM

I think you need to prove reincarnation actually exists before debating how the mechanics of it are supposed to work.

If it does exist, what is this "something" which leaves the body at the point of death and 'floats' into another body which has just been born/conceived?
billsteamshovel
Rural Australia
billsteamshovel is male 

14-09-2013, 09:38 AM

My favourite subject,30 seconds before i die i am going to become a Muslim so i get 72 Virgins,wow,cant wait,geez you got to joke about it though, murder 3000 people and be rewarded with "SEX"??

I mean do these idiot terrorists and mass murderers or child killers really think they will be rewarded for killing?? very strange heads some people have.
I believe in Karma,that and reincarnation are like brothers in my opinion,cant have one without the other.
I believe that the Adolf Hitlers and Ghengis Khans etc all come back as Great Reformers,what happened to all the cruel Japanese soldiersand Hitlers SS? in a fair world they would have to come back to suffer,not be rewarded and born into privllige with an easy life and all the trappings of wealth.
Why are people born poor in Africa? maybe they were Hitlers SS or others murderers,the Moors murderers? what will they come back as? and what will their terrified victims come back as? makes you wonder,the only thing about death is that it makes us all equal.

Billy

Page 1 of 19 1 2 3 11 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top