Join for free
Page 10 of 11 « First < 8 9 10 11 >
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-10-2013, 04:52 PM

Re: Dress to tease....

Originally Posted by Pats CG ->
Its the mirrors Annie - want us to look awful, so we buy something .... thats what it is

Pats CG is right you know, it's something they do to the glass.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-10-2013, 04:54 PM

Well I tested me theory with Hubs - and he looks better away from mirrors ....
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-10-2013, 04:55 PM

Originally Posted by Pats CG ->
Well I tested me theory with Hubs - and he looks better away from mirrors ....

You mean from a distance Pats?
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-10-2013, 04:57 PM

Hmmmm - never thought of that
anniemuldoon
N Cumbria
anniemuldoon is female  anniemuldoon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-10-2013, 04:59 PM

We don't have mirrors at home it was too frightening catching the sight of yourself so away they went.I have one in the bathroom and cant get over the times granny comes in and stares at me in the mirror.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK

04-10-2013, 05:03 PM

....So funny ....
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

04-10-2013, 05:09 PM

Originally Posted by anniemuldoon ->
We don't have mirrors at home it was too frightening catching the sight of yourself so away they went.I have one in the bathroom and cant get over the times granny comes in and stares at me in the mirror.

Luv it annie,
It unnerves you if you're not expecting it doesn't it. Just huff on the mirror quick and she'll go.
Markey
Kent, UK
Markey is female  Markey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-10-2013, 05:23 PM

Originally Posted by anniemuldoon ->
I'm the same Annie.

A friend sent me an email saying she was all dressed up for her husbands 70th birthday party and feeling very glam when she looked at the mirror in their diningroom and thought, "Good grief, who invited Great Aunt Martha to the party".
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

04-10-2013, 05:26 PM

It's something they put in the glass lately, sure of it.
Markey
Kent, UK
Markey is female  Markey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-10-2013, 05:32 PM

Originally Posted by Jem ->
In the heel of the hunt men and women will dress anyway they want to, whether it's to attract the opposite sex or flies it's up to them.
I see quite a lot of old swingers in our area.
There is a lovely retired lady who comes into the pub every lunch time, she has a sandwich and two glasses of stout every time, she's from the other side of the city and not living locally, that's about all we know of her, they are very polite in my local and don't ask personal questions, she joins in all the mens conversations and tells the odd joke, she can also spin a good yarn, a happy woman is she and all the men love her in the company, not so sure about the women though, she wears no makeup, dresses sensibly for her age, and her silver hair is down to her shoulders, always shiny and clean, a very attractive smile too, she's got a few wrinkles but she has a glow in her not too rosy cheeks that make them hard to spot, all in all a very natural woman and she looks great for it.
Vive la natural!, please excuse my bad French.
Great post, Jem

Page 10 of 11 « First < 8 9 10 11 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top