Join for free
Page 7 of 38 « First < 5 6 7 8 9 17 > Last »
Markey
Kent, UK
Markey is female  Markey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-10-2013, 07:17 PM

Re: Emmerdale

I don’t think so, Twizard. As far as I know Lucy Pargeter (Chas) does not have a sister.

When you say the girl with the two brothers who owned the factory in Corrie, are you talking about Carla Connor who is played by Alison King? Alison King does perhaps slightly resemble Chas but she is definitely not related to Lucy Pargeter.

Chelsea Halfpenny who plays Amy in Emmerdale is the niece of Jill Halfpenny. Jill was in Corrie for a year and East Enders for three years.
Mollie
Chatterbox
Wigan in Lancashire
Mollie is female  Mollie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-10-2013, 01:58 AM

Slow down a bit. Everybody seems to be getting confooosed!

Chas' sister Gennie worked in the toffee factory for the Sharmas in Emmerdale and married Nikhil Sharma but was recently murdered by Cameron. She's never been in Corrie and two brothers don't own Underworld in Corrie.

I think Twizard means the brothers who own the factory in Emmerdale.
Markey
Kent, UK
Markey is female  Markey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-10-2013, 11:59 AM

I was replying to Posts 59 and 60.

Originally Posted by Twizard
And Chas's sister is or was in Corrie.

Was she? Oooh, how did I miss that snippet of information?

Twizard

She's that one that was the sister of the factory owners. Can't remember her name, don't watch it now. Looks very much like her.

Gennie didn't look at all like Chas. And the two Connor Brothers owned Underworld before they were both killed off.
They were the brothers of Carla Connor, the present owner.
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-10-2013, 01:07 PM

I was talking about the factory in Corrie. Anyway I read it in one of those moronic magazines in the hairdressers, so I won't be reading that drivel again! I don't care anyway!
Markey
Kent, UK

04-10-2013, 04:53 PM

I agree with you about not reading drivel in moronic magazines

But in answer to your question, "who cares anyway", I'd say all those posting on this thread care enough to take a light hearted interest and share the occasional comment.
Mollie
Chatterbox
Wigan in Lancashire
Mollie is female  Mollie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-10-2013, 01:15 AM

Indeed, and if somebody hasn't watched either soap for a while then it can be confusing.

Yes, the Connor brothers owned Underworld in Corrie, but that was years ago now.
Markey
Kent, UK

05-10-2013, 12:04 PM

Originally Posted by Twizard ->
I was talking about the factory in Corrie. Anyway I read it in one of those moronic magazines in the hairdressers, so I won't be reading that drivel again! I don't care anyway!
Thought I'd mention that highlight above was edited from "Who cares anyway" so that it doesn't look as if I was answering a non existent question in my post
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-10-2013, 02:10 PM

Nobaggage
Cornwall UK/ Carcassonne France
Nobaggage is female  Nobaggage has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-10-2013, 08:32 PM

Ohh la la ...... did you see the advert for next weeks emmerdale ??
TessA
Official Poinker
UK

07-10-2013, 08:41 PM

Nope, is it exciting?

Page 7 of 38 « First < 5 6 7 8 9 17 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top